Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women will exclude you and try ruin your social life if you’re ugly

LordRatcel

LordRatcel

Banned
-
If you’re ugly you have to be a jester/suckup or you to have a feminine/gay/feminist type of personality to be accepted by women .. women will exile you from certain social groups. I’m talking from experience.. when I was in high school one of my friends was a high-tier normie and he started dating a Stacy-lite and she literally sent him texts (that he showed me) of her saying that I’m a “piece of shit and to stop being friends with me, and that everyone dislikes me”. She had never even had a conversation with me before or even knew me the slightest bit about me personally. I was just ugly. So she literally told her boyfriend (my friend) to stop being friends with me as a status issue. He never did. But I’m telling you now, if you’re ugly women will go out of their way to exclude you from them and they don’t give a fuck. They only accept ugly guys if they’re a jester or are feminine/gay/feminist/cuck. I think that was a very rare occurrence having a guy show me those texts, it just makes me wonder how many times guys have been told by women to stop being friends with me. Since I had basically no friends towards the end of high school

not my cute small sea harem who will orbit me endlessly

Good blackpill. You're right, foids handle their boyfriends and social cyrcles. They have no mercy with ugly males.

Yeah, if you're not good looking, having a "masculine" personality is only going to work against you, if you're not Chad, and you want to still have a chance at pussy, you need to take on a very feminine soy personality. I believe men are subconsciously doing this as an alternative mating strategy.

Well said I was a jester in my blue pulled days

ugly=no social life

If you’re ugly you have to be a jester/suckup or you to have a feminine/gay/feminist type of personality to be accepted by women .. women will exile you from certain social groups. I’m talking from experience.. when I was in high school one of my friends was a high-tier normie and he started dating a Stacy-lite and she literally sent him texts (that he showed me) of her saying that I’m a “piece of shit and to stop being friends with me, and that everyone dislikes me”. She had never even had a conversation with me before or even knew me the slightest bit about me personally. I was just ugly. So she literally told her boyfriend (my friend) to stop being friends with me as a status issue. He never did. But I’m telling you now, if you’re ugly women will go out of their way to exclude you from them and they don’t give a fuck. They only accept ugly guys if they’re a jester or are feminine/gay/feminist/cuck. I think that was a very rare occurrence having a guy show me those texts, it just makes me wonder how many times guys have been told by women to stop being friends with me. Since I had basically no friends towards the end of high school
Make hER pay

True at all generational levels.

Foids are evil disgusting creatures

she wants more time with chad. gotta isolate him so she can have TOTAL control

it just makes me wonder how many times guys have been told by women to stop being friends with me. Since I had basically no friends towards the end of high school

Good. I'm glad you have a friend close enough to show you that whore's actual personality. Because not all incels have that friend.

Just think about it for a second. Of all the close-knit friend groups you've ever seen or observed, how many have you seen that involves a taller female and a shorter male? Let's not even talk about facial attractiveness or any of the other variables that factor into attractiveness; just height alone. And I'm not talking about dating; just friends, just acquaintances who want to hang out.

None, right? Almost none.

Within seconds of looking at you, the typical foid has formulated an on-the-spot assessment of your personality, your interests, and your proclivity towards violence. The halo effect is real.

OP's totally right, I "lost" the group of friends I hanged out with in my high school times basically because their bitches said I was ugly so they didn't want me around them. Since then I wasn't able anymore to join a social group of people where are foids too.

Common thing. Even as an adult I faced. My normalfag friend doesn't invite me to his friend groups with foids despite he always enjoy my company due to my hobbies and personality. Must be my personality.

Women hate me more than i hate them back

Not just your social life, they'll try to get you fired, evicted, etc, because their whole lives are their social lives.