Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's dick-count doubles when they think they'll be hooked up to a lie detector

Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
A study reveals men are more honest, and it is women that lie much more about their number of sexual partners.

"Women change their answers depending on whether or not they believe they will be caught out not telling the truth, the researchers found. The number of sexual partners a woman reported nearly doubled when women thought they were hooked up to a lie detector machine."
Source: New Scientist

Bookmark this page, in case you need scientific evidence when blackpilling a normie.
The person heading this study, is actually a woman! Her name is Terri Fisher and her ResearchGate account reveals she's done many studies that reveal the lies women tell about their sex-lifes. A blackpilled femoid perhaps??:kys::kys::forcedsmile:

This study is from 2003, so 15 years ago, before social media and Tinder. By now, I suspect that women's real dick-count is probably much higher.
I discovered this study via a link shared by @meatflaps_pounder :feelsokman:

Imagine my shock.

What's their point in lying ? What's their point in saying they've hit 60 instead of 30 times ? They don't even have the same social pressure as men over this ...

It's like rich people looking for attentio over the fact that they can't have the colour they want on their 50th luxury leisure racing car, while you don't even have a shitty second hand car to go to work.

lol always trying to make themselves seem more innocent.

What's their point in lying ? What's their point in saying they've hit 60 instead of 30 times ? They don't even have the same social pressure as men over this ...
Women lie by lowering their dick-count, when in reality it is much higher. They are sluts, but don't want others to know.

A lot of soy-infused people will justify this not by defending the behavior of women but by attacking anyone who questions it. "Heh you're just mad cause you're not fucking YOU, get a life nerd." Even if I were getting some, there's something perverted about it on a basic level. You can't have a functioning society when you have nothing to give men as they get older and richer but a used up piece of roasted beef.

A lot of soy-infused people will justify this not by defending the behavior of women but by attacking anyone who questions it. "Heh you're just mad cause you're not fucking YOU, get a life nerd." Even if I were getting some, there's something perverted about it on a basic level. You can't have a functioning society when you have nothing to give men as they get older and richer but a used up piece of roasted beef.
It's always the least masculine, total soyboy cucks who claim men only hate sluts because sluts aren't fucking us. I don't want to be touched by Jahi and you won't get touched by Jahi... soyboy cucks...

It's always the least masculine, total soyboy cucks who claim men only hate sluts because sluts aren't fucking us. I don't want to be touched by Jahi and you won't get touched by Jahi... soyboy cucks...
They could be fags racking up a dick count themselves.

Woah! I thought women were proud to be slutty these days.

Also lie-detectors are pseudo-science, so go ahead and lie if you are forced to use one.

It's always the least masculine, total soyboy cucks who claim men only hate sluts because sluts aren't fucking us.
Aw... But I want women to be sluts! Women can only do one thing to benefit humanity, and that's fuck and suck. They just have to let everyone join in, dagnabbit.

I want to fuck over a thousand women! And so what if I get STDs, spread the disease!

lie-detectors are pseudo-science, so go ahead and lie if you are forced to use one.
Yes. This study used the "bogus pipeline" method, which means a fake, non-functioning lie-detector.
The group of women who thought they were hooked up to a lie detector, had a much higher average dick-count, as compared to the control group who answered questions without being hooked up.

The rule of thumb is to triple the number women give you and halve mens'.