Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's partner count DOUBLED when they thought they were hooked up to a lie detector

Interesting but not suprising no girl would ever say she have had sex with dozens of guys.

Whatever a female says is her bodycount, multiply it by 10

Interesting but not suprising no girl would ever say she have had sex with dozens of guys.
Of course half of the blackpill is literally composed of things everyone knows but if you talk about it people call you a misogynist.
At least now there's data backing up this well known fact

This needs a suicidefuel tag. The average foid by age 22 has slept with 5 guys, meanwhile everyone here rots.
On the even scarier side if you believe this, and say this number is depressed because many foids by 25 have still not fully jumped on the carousel, cos they were loved up with college sweethearts, then this rate of 'penetration' of whoredom will explode between 23-28 till their looks or fat deposits are impacted, you could well get foids by age 30 with bodycounts in the 20s, meaning you will get Chads with bodycounts in the 100s!

Before blackpill I always thought I would find a girl who had a good deal of sexual experience, maybe been with 5-10 guys, which I considered a lot lol, because she would know what to do, and used to think that guy Napoleon was a retard, but as my eyes get more opened to reality I seem to think more and more he was high IQ for wanting only a virgin (idk why he wanted a Japanese waifu virgin though )

At least they know that being a mega whore is a shameful state so they lied to look like they are just hyper whores.

Of course half of the blackpill is literally composed of things everyone knows but if you talk about it people call you a misogynist.
At least now there's data backing up this well known fact
Like when women say they just dress like this for themselves, nope they do it to get attention it´s no accident that they wear skintight clothes or barely any clothes at all to show as much skin as possible and having low cut shirts on to show their tits.

Also these thread are good to have on hand as evidence when people try and deny it.

Like when women say they just dress like this for themselves, nope they do it to get attention it´s no accident that they wear skintight clothes or barely any clothes at all to show as much skin as possible and having low cut shirts on to show their tits.

Also these thread are good to have on hand as evidence when people try and deny it.
But then men wonder why women freak out when they give them attention. It's because she only wanted attention from chad.
The attention from non chads is a harmful side effect in their eyes

Study is from 2003. Its much, much worse now.

Probably still lying. I would multiply by 3 to get a real accurate count.

The attention from non chads is a harmful side effect in their eyes
It really is, in their minds if they had the power they would want so only good looking guys could look at them.

Probably still lying. I would multiply by 3 to get a real accurate count.
It's from 2003. Pre social media, pre tinder. Even the internet was still largely void of normies.
It really is, in their minds if they had the power they would want so only good looking guys could look at them.
Non chads either wouldn't even exist or they'd be sexless work drones if they had the power tbh

Suicidefuel.
Mods pin this ASAP.

It's from 2003. Pre social media, pre tinder.

Even more brutal. Now it's atleast 3-4x. There are no virgins past 16. JFL

Overly simplistic math, doesn't help us get accurate counts for supposed zero-count virgins.

Add 1 and then multiply by 10
On the other hand, this makes it impossible to recognize foids with a partner count of 0-9 which must exist at some point.

However to be stating a number in the first place they must have learned to talk, which probably means they're too old to have single-digit counts.

It's too bad society never prosecutes Chad and he deflowers all the girls before their 2nd birthdays.

No woman over 18 is a virgin.

10000*
No woman over 18 is a virgin.
This needs a suicidefuel tag. The average foid by age 22 has slept with 5 guys, meanwhile everyone here rots.
On the even scarier side if you believe this, and say this number is depressed because many foids by 25 have still not fully jumped on the carousel, cos they were loved up with college sweethearts, then this rate of 'penetration' of whoredom will explode between 23-28 till their looks or fat deposits are impacted, you could well get foids by age 30 with bodycounts in the 20s, meaning you will get Chads with bodycounts in the 100s!

Before blackpill I always thought I would find a girl who had a good deal of sexual experience, maybe been with 5-10 guys, which I considered a lot lol, because she would know what to do, and used to think that guy Napoleon was a retard, but as my eyes get more opened to reality I seem to think more and more he was high IQ for wanting only a virgin (idk why he wanted a Japanese waifu virgin though )
:feelshaha: only 5? You tripping?

1.5 - 2x what they say is a very good rule of thumb lf think think I said that once before. That's just PIV. Kissing is probably double that. Add probably like 10-20% for handjobs/blowjobs.

It also shows that the bradley effect might be higher for women in sexual manners than the general population. Difference of 3.4 -> 4.4 an increase of around 30%.

@Atavistic Autist @ColdLightOfDay

I’m waiting for men to start actively avoiding dating women who’ve been with more than one guy

Yeah, jfl at the cucks who try to link bluepilled false studies in order to "prove" that foids arent fucking more than men

This should be added to the scientific blackpill

Last edited:
They should hook foids up to a real lie detector and ask them if they have ever fucked a dog. :lul:

They should hook foids up to a real lie detector and ask them if they have ever fucked a dog. :lul:
Unfortunately polygraph tests aren't that accurate but I'd still love to see the results from something like this. There are similar fake polygraph tests done on the subject of bestiality but none of the ones I've seen are gender specific. I've got a few independent ideas lined up to test for these things one day, I wouldn't mind trying out the polygraph test thing out on my own sometime but not for a long while though.

Anyway, the original linked article is from 2003, they did an updated version of it back in 2013, it's worth reading as the women are now posting up higher averages than the men via the fake polygraph test.

“Women are reporting significantly more partners than the men.”
"Fisher said the findings should raise flags with researchers who use surveys to study sexuality "
"The average age of the study participants was 18, and the overwhelming majority of them were white."
"It was unclear why, 10 years later, women were now reporting that they had a greater number of partners than men"

Last edited:
women lie and incels rise.

Unfortunately polygraph tests aren't that accurate but I'd still love to see the results from something like this. There are similar fake polygraph tests done on the subject of bestiality but none of the ones I've seen are gender specific. I've got a few independent ideas lined up to test for these things one day, I wouldn't mind trying out the polygraph test thing out on my own sometime but not for a long while though.

Anyway, the original linked article is from 2003, they did an updated version of it back in 2013, it's worth reading as the women are now posting up higher averages than the men via the fake polygraph test.

“Women are reporting significantly more partners than the men.”
"Fisher said the findings should raise flags with researchers who use surveys to study sexuality "
"The average age of the study participants was 18, and the overwhelming majority of them were white."
"It was unclear why, 10 years later, women were now reporting that they had a greater number of partners than men"
How much more is it? What are the numbers?

Do those numbers include their digs?

We have always posited this, so it's nice to have even more evidence! There are also the cases of females simply not keeping count and females not counting certain things as sex when men do

'“We live in a culture that really does expect a different pattern of sexual behaviour from women than it does from men,” says Fisher.'

lol, yeah lets blame society for this lying cunts. wahmen can do no wrong :feelsclown:

It doesn't matter how many partners a woman has had :soy: :soy: :soy:

Meanwhile women lie about their partner count
full

They do show sexual restraint.... when Chad is not around.

But when they find a Chad, then it's on.

However when you count it over 5 years, the partner count becomes high.

(Age - 12) * some factor = bodycount. constant dose of chad dick per yr.

Do we know who writes that page?
rageagainstTDL But for some reason I can’t @ him. He’s not banned, but I still can’t for some reason

Not surprised. Should be much bigger nowadays