Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women's Standards in 2021 (Brutal)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Here's a List of what women want in 2021, and they think they deserve the universe all because they got a pussy. There are millions of simps in this world right now, the men are serious about it and the boys think it's cute. We need to eradicate all simps from existance to fix this society as a whole, ok back to topic. If you don't meet these requirements according to them, you can fuck off. Even fat landwhales think they deserve this and this is how all races of women are except black, because they are the most obnoxious women on the planet. Women these days think they deserve everything.

Their Perfect Dream Man Requirements
-----------------------------

This is their Dream Man, most women want this, and it doesnt matter if you're rich or poor, they'll let it slide as long as you meet these requirements.

Most women don't want an actual bf anymore, modern femenism has taught them to steal and take whatever they can get off a man and use men as a money machine, and despose of you whenever they want to.

Dream List (half of these apply to teen girls, mostly women)

- must be white, not a tad mixed either. They want supreme white cock and they think whites are superior and they deserve the upmost best.

- have a well set family and go on vacation every 2 or 3 weeks with her.

- make 400k a year, pays all the bills, and all dates, and she can leave anytime she desires. It's women empowerment.

- have a chad jaw
i'm talking atleast a 2.5 inch chin in diameter and have prominent cheekbones

- have hunter blue eyes and amazing eyebrows

- hair needs to be between dark brown to blonde. They want hair that looks mostly of chad's but will settle for less. If you're a ginger you're off the list, they hate them.

- have a 6.5 inch dick at minimum, they can't take more than this yet they all want a 8 inch dick.

- be circumsized, if you aren't you apparently have a disease.

- height needs to be above 6'2. Preferably 6'4. They like a man who towers them and feels protected

- must be fit, no visible belly, work out and eat right all the time

- must not be prettier, handsomer, skinnier or look better then her, they feel less of a woman if you do.

- teeth must be perfect, no crooked teeth or yellowness.

- have a perfect head of hair with no visible sign of balding, a straight hairline with no slight dips.

- own at minimum a 250k house and atleast 2 cars of your own and a boat or some sort of offroad vehicle.

- have millions of followers on social media, very popular and has to show her off and give her clout all the time

- be ok with her doing only fans regulary and texting new chads when she wants.

- not show her too much affection (girls hate this)

Their Minumum Standards

This applies for girls who are 5's and 4's and can't get the dream man (this is the more toxic one and they will deny this option through hell and back if they can. but they make this one twice as hard for the hell of it.)

- be a multi millionaire.

- have a chad jawline

- be 6'5 or more

- own a yacht, boat, or lambo

- own a buisness

- must be any race other than indian or brown, they mostly prefer whites.

- can't have a mental illness or any mental struggle

- can't cry or show weakness (she will leave instantly

- have strong muscles and a lean fit body.

- agree with her feminist propoganda

- let her fuck other guys and have threesomes but you have to stay with her and be cucked through hell and back.

- put up with her lazy and toxic behavior

- cook, clean, take care of the baby if you two have kids while she watches the new bachelor

- buy her new boobs, new ass and teeth whitening (upwards of 300k)

- can deny you sex for months while she fucks chad or she will leave you

- buy her a 50,000 wedding ring. Anything less and you're a mysogynistic pig and should be killed.

- pay for everything while she doesnt have to spend any of her money.

- let her have 10 guy friends and be ok with it

- must have a giga chad shaped body

- must pay for her ubers or drive her everywhere.

- be ok with her having threesomes behind your back

- must never call her out or argue with her when she's wrong

- let her openely tell you she's using her

- let her sell nudes or be a stripper on the side with no backtalk

- let her humilate and beat you when she wants

Last edited:
That's very detailed, are you a woman?

Bonus points if you are not human

No inkwell: you just need to have a nice attitude and wear good clothes. :bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill::foidSoy::bluepill:

- daily shower
- drink water
- new haircut

the holy trinity

It seems like every year, women's list gets longer

Never heard of circumcision being a SMV factor. Explain your reasoning OP

Literally like 50 people on earth meet all them requirements

:feelsjuice:

1. Make $50,000.00 or more per year.
2. Drive a sports car or truck.
3. Have college education, because anymore if you're a wageslave male without completing college or schooling they want nothing to do with you. You're a low status low value male working slave unfit for sex and breeding. They absolutely despise the male lower working class in every single manner of cold ruthless indifference. To them you're not even a man, let alone human.
4. Fancy job, occupation, or title, anything less they can't brag to their girlfriends about.
5. Perfect teeth in terms of alignment and bleached whiteness. If you have stained imperfect teeth you're SOL.
6. They expect every guy to be heavily muscular in body and physical frame. Six pack, the whole works, and everything including the flat stomach line. If you even have so much as a little bit of stomach fat it's over for you. They expect every man to be athletic anymore, fucking outrageous expectations. :society:
7. Conforming hair style, they really dislike guys anymore that have their own individually unique hairstyle I've noticed, it's almost like they want every guy to look the same. I hate that.
8. They want you to own your own home, having your own apartment, RV, or mobile home doesn't even cut it anymore.
9. In the era of Covid19 they're basically rejecting men who don't have medical passports. :feelskek:
10. They don't like tobacco smokers, but many of them like vapers and marijuana smokers instead. Go figure.:feelsjuice:
11. They like all guys who wear expensive clothing I've noticed, heavens forbid that some of us can only afford Wal-Mart or Thrift stores. [Fucking cunts:feelsEhh:]
12. They don't really like guys who wear prescription eye glasses, rich tech nerds can get away with it or similar economic class backgrounds because they're wealthy, but for the average common man not so much. You either wear contact lenses or have perfect eye sight. I wear prescription eye glasses because contact lenses irritate my eyes, it sucks. :feelsUnreal:
13. In the era of institutional college social political propaganda a vast majority of foids hate any kind of politically conservative man. So, if you're not a neo-liberal in the dating scene as a man you're going to have a bad time.
14. I've noticed a lot of them don't like men with facial hair, for those of us hiding the recessed jawline or chin behind our beards we are fucked and not in a good way. :feelsohgod:
15. Since most women are so warped by global-homo they all listen to rap, hip hop, or pop music, a vast majority of them. So, if you despise modern global-homo music as much as I do just another checkmark against you.
16. If you're completely impolitically correct as I am you have to watch what you say around foids because they're fucking offended by just about every damn thing. You basically have to restrain your own speech patterns around them otherwise they'll cry like little bitches. :society:

Last edited:
You forgot to mention showers.

And they bring less and less to the table

3. Have college education, because anymore if you're a wageslave male without completing college or schooling they want nothing to do with you. You're a low status low value male working slave unfit for sex and breeding. They absolutely despise the male lower working class in every single manner of cold ruthless indifference. To them you're not even a man, let alone human.
4. Fancy job, occupation, or title, anything less they can't brag to their girlfriends about.
5. Perfect teeth in terms of alignment and bleached whiteness. If you have stained imperfect teeth you're SOL.
6. They expect every guy to be heavily muscular in body and physical frame. Six pack, the whole works, and everything including the flat stomach line. If you even have so much as a little bit of stomach fat it's over for you. They expect every man to be athletic anymore, fucking outrageous expectations. :society:
7. Conforming hair style, they really dislike guys anymore that have their own individually unique hairstyle I've noticed, it's almost like they want every guy to look the same. I hate that.
8. They want you to own your own home, having your own apartment, RV, or mobile home doesn't even cut it anymore.
9. In the era of Covid19 they're basically rejecting men who don't have medical passports. :feelskek:
10. They don't like tobacco smokers, but many of them like vapers and marijuana smokers instead. Go figure.:feelsjuice:
11. They like all guys who wear expensive clothing I've noticed, heavens forbid that some of us can only afford Wal-Mart or Thrift stores. [Fucking cunts:feelsEhh:]
12. They don't really like guys who wear prescription eye glasses, rich tech nerds can get away with it or similar economic class backgrounds because they're wealthy, but for the average common man not so much. You either wear contact lenses or have perfect eye sight. I wear prescription eye glasses because contact lenses irritate my eyes, it sucks. :feelsUnreal:
13. In the era of institutional college social political propaganda a vast majority of foids hate any kind of politically conservative man. So, if you're not a neo-liberal in the dating scene as a man you're going to have a bad time.
14. I've noticed a lot of them don't like men with facial hair, for those of us hiding the recessed jawline or chin behind our beards we are fucked and not in a good way. :feelsohgod:
This had me dying:feelshaha:, it's so true though.

Last edited:
This had me dying:feelshaha:, it's so true though.
I could talk endlessly about the absurd bullshit, hysterics, and unrealistic expectations about foids all day long, a favorite subject of mine. I could write thousands of more lines if I really wanted to. :feelsjuice:

Meanwhile I just want a caucasoid foid who still has some fertility in her (is not super old) and hasn't taken 10+ cocks in all holes, even if ugly, and IT gaslights me saying I only want a supermodel Stacy.

You say millions but there are BILLIONS of simps

:dab::dab: i have nice eyebrows, can i ascend brocels? How would i improve my receding chin, receding hairline, shit frame and 5'6" height? Should i drink some water?

15. Since most women are so warped by global-homo they all listen to rap, hip hop, or pop music, a vast majority of them. So, if you despise modern global-homo music as much as I do just another checkmark against you.
16. If you're completely impolitically correct as I am you have to watch what you say around foids because they're fucking offended by just about every damn thing. You basically have to restrain your own speech patterns around them otherwise they'll cry like little bitches. :society:
I totally agree with you. I also noticed the hair and glasses thing too. Very odd.

I totally agree with you. I also noticed the hair and glasses thing too. Very odd.
These are the same cunts groomed since adolescents with Ken dolls, they've been psychologically groomed their entire lives. :feelsjuice:

High iq tbh:blackpill::smonk: