Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Working out in 38 degrees celsius!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Damn it was so hot nearly collapsed while bench pressing. Its fucking over for summer liftingcels.

temperatures me

Combine it with DNP for zyzzmaxxing :fire:
Actually I stopped my workout short last night because I felt like I was going to pass out from the heat, jfl when the temperature doesn't even drop at nighttime.

Last edited:
Can´t stand the heat either, it´s 25 degrees in Denmark right now and just came back from a walk and now my pants are soaked with sweat I don´t get why people like hot weather so much what is good about drenching your clothes with sweat from one walk? And I don´t sweat that much normally because I am a small guy and don´t have high T.

Also the heat makes me so angry I sit in my room right now in some old shorts with an open window and a fan going on maximum speed and it is still too hot, I hate hot weather! When it´s cold you can just put clothes on untill you feel comfortable when it´s hot you can only remove so much clothes and since I have psoriasis on my legs I can´t go outside in shorts.

Can´t stand the heat either, it´s 25 degrees in Denmark right now and just came back from a walk and now my pants are soaked with sweat I don´t get why people like hot weather so much what is good about drenching your clothes with sweat from one walk? And I don´t sweat that much normally because I am a small guy and don´t have high T.

Also the heat makes me so angry I sit in my room right now in some old shorts with an open window and a fan going on maximum speed and it is still too hot, I hate hot weather! When it´s cold you can just put clothes on untill you feel comfortable when it´s hot you can only remove so much clothes and since I have psoriasis on my legs I can´t go outside in shorts.
you really compare 25 with 38 bro?
Jfl 25 would be nice
your mom boiled my eggs

you really compare 25 with 38 bro?
Jfl 25 would be nice
We will get over 30 next week.

Also I hate comments like this, where just because it´s hotter where you live the heat here can´t be hot for me? I see this all the time in weather reports on social media where the people living in hotter climates are like "you think that is hot where I live that is cold weather" this kind of pride is pathetic.

We will get over 30 next week.

Also I hate comments like this, where just because it´s hotter where you live the heat here can´t be hot for me? I see this all the time in weather reports on social media where the people living in hotter climates are like "you think that is hot where I live that is cold weather" this kind of pride is pathetic.
I live in germany so its a neighbor of denmark so its do demonstrate you the hell
I'm in

I thought you were going to stop posting @HighTGymcel?

incels shouldnt go outside in the summer

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

@Eskimocel

15752.jpg

I'm currently ACmaxxing

I don't understand commie units.

My PC gets pretty and warms the fuck up out of office. Been thinking of building a ducting system that moves all the heat of my PC outside tbh tbh tbh

38°C?! Fuck...it's supposed to be 23°C here this week and that's hot enough for me.

Im glad its raining all the time here

38 degrees?! Do you lift outside or does your gym has very bad air conditioning?

happened to me today,almost colapsed from the dizyness