Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Worlds smallest woman has a boyfriend

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
He's a sub 5 curry but still. He would be incel if not for her

Attachments

• world-smallest-woman-6(1).jpg
    world-smallest-woman-6(1).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 58
How does he put his dick in her?

@Wizard32 would be into this.

@Wizard32 would be into this.
ever since I saw her in AHS:FS back in 2014 back when she was 20
not sure how current the pic OP posted is, she's 28 now, probably wrinkling up at this point
just because I'd be into rubbing my cock between a pair of a cute midget girl's thighs doesn't mean I want old lady midgets

ever since I saw her in AHS:FS back in 2014 back when she was 20
not sure how current the pic OP posted is, she's 28 now, probably wrinkling up at this point
just because I'd be into rubbing my cock between a pair of a cute midget girl's thighs doesn't mean I want old lady midgets
But lolis can be over a eon old.

But lolis can be over a eon old.
what qualifies a loli is being mid-pubescent in appearance for the most part, midgets only kinda emulate loli height so they're like pseudo-lolis as a cope

what qualifies a loli is being mid-pubescent in appearance for the most part, midgets only kinda emulate loli height so they're like pseudo-lolis as a cope
:bigbrain:
based & true

goes to show even the smallest foid will go for a man literally 9x her size.

God that is disgusting she looks like a literal children's doll. I could never imagine having sex with that :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: