Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL World's Strongest Man and his looksmatch

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
On 29 May 2022, Stoltman won the 2022 World's Strongest Man, becoming only the second Briton to win two titles.
However:
He was diagnosed with autism at the age of 5.
Made me wonder what his girlfriend looks like.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: That's right, you can be the strongest man in the entire fucking world, but if you have autistic facial features, the best you can settle with is a retarded-looking fat chick.

This is unironically considered looksmatched in 2024.

>Just Be The Strongest Fucking Person On The Planet Theory

Just fucking lol at this world.

mad cuz he has better personality

He didn't even get the goth muscle mommy.
She is just some chick that you meet at a Walmart with a body count of three black dudes.

its cuz his personality

However:

View attachment 1062998

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: That's right, you can be the strongest man in the entire fucking world, but if you have autistic facial features, the best you can settle with is a retarded-looking fat chick.

I wonder if he would have a better face if he lost the weight or it's really just that over for him

According to the wiki he has autism jfl

However:

View attachment 1062998

I actually was thinking keep in mind he is autistic like us all here but is like 6 ft 7 200kg and an absolute genetic monster but yes he gets a short 4 out of 10

SPORT-PREVIEW-Hall-Thor-WAGs.jpg

Eddie Halls and Bjorsans wifes

However:

View attachment 1062998

She looks fine.

LMAO, omega over from Gymmaxxers. This is what awaits the ultimate autistic gymogres, a nasty fat foid. Imagine spending years in the gym grinding away to your absolute limit for that. Meanwhile lanky pretty boy kpopmaxxers get fine teenage pussy for absolute zero effort

Genetics > Gymmaxxing

I actually was thinking keep in mind he is autistic like us all here but is like 6 ft 7 200kg and an absolute genetic monster but yes he gets a short 4 out of 10
NT > Height, you can still get a foid but its gonna be a 3/10. Being an autistic is absolutely repugnant to women including and especially autistic women. Being autistic and less than 6ft equals over territory

NT > Height, you can still get a foid but its gonna be a 3/10. Being an autistic is absolutely repugnant to women including and especially autistic women. Being autistic and less than 6ft equals over territory
He is 6 ft 7 and status maxed and literally financially well off she is a ugly as fuck he couldn’t even get a 5

However:

View attachment 1062998

He kinda looks like a fat brock Lesnar ngl

I wonder if he would have a better face if he lost the weight or it's really just that over for him
He's 6'8, who cares about face (still mogs most of this forum). His issue is autism/non-NTness it seems.

Yeah if you're an autist and you see a 6ft8, wealthy, average face, genetic-monster, statusmaxxed, autist only get a 2.5/10 it must be so demoralizing.

We can't even get a fat chick like that

That lass is a Bri'ish 9, lad.

However:

View attachment 1062998

View attachment SF-tom-stoltman-wife-sinead-COMP-.webp

Face>height ? This is like 1 feet difference and she is still a shitty Becky. 30 cm difference.
Guess his height? 2 ,03 meter. 6'8 !!!!!!!
If you are 6'8 and you still don't have a normie looking wife it's just pathetic.

Attachments

• SF-tom-stoltman-wife-sinead-COMP-.webp
    68.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back