Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Worst Vidya You Have Ever Played?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
For me, it would probably have to be one of the older COD games, or maybe when I tried playing FIFA 14 once.

Danganronpa Another Episode. Shit made me gag and cringe more times than I can count. Made me drop the series completely.

WWE 2K16 on Xbox 360 was disappointing as fuck
Rogue Warrior just a terrible short FPS
Lucius a great idea but the execution is a mess

No way what? That's like the best FIFA game of all time (though that's not saying much kek).
Yep

This reminds me to listen to the soundtrack again, takes me down memory lane

Crash Bandicoot 4 leaves a sour taste in my mouth lately

Worst game I played is Valorant, it's some CS:GO knockoff and I hate that type of FPS playing style

I don't hate FPS in general, I played a ton of Halo in the 2000s, but I really hate the CS:GO/Valorant playstyle for some reason

Any EA sports game

Any EA sports game
1000010179-png.1140137

And kek the accuracy of this meme. :feelskek::feelshaha:

Worst game I played is Valorant, it's some CS:GO knockoff and I hate that type of FPS playing style

I don't hate FPS in general, I played a ton of Halo in the 2000s, but I really hate the CS:GO/Valorant playstyle for some reason
Yeah I heard its full of foids pandering for attention as well.

I used to play FPS a lot, but I've shifted my tastes over the years more towards RPGs.

These retards have to spend hundreds of dollars just to not have an absolute shit team:feelskek:.
If that doesn't scream braindead NPC, than I don't know what does. :feelshaha:

need for speed hot pursuit on the wii

RPG stuff, mainly.
You can’t say that and then not name any.
Personally I enjoyed Skyrim a lot but could never mod it without the game going haywire.

WWE 2K16 on Xbox 360 was disappointing as fuck
Fuck you nigger, that was my first WWE 2K game and it was awesome. 2K17 was a real stinker, worse graphics and exactly the same gameplay.

Fuck you nigger, that was my first WWE 2K game and it was awesome. 2K17 was a real stinker, worse graphics and exactly the same gameplay.
WWE peaked with 2k12 (and 2007 arguably) and has gone downhill ever since.

Last edited:
It was a shit game with barely any game modes because they focused too much on next gen versions. It was a re-skin of WWE 2K14. Smackdown vs Raw 2007 or even WWE 12 those were great wrestling games on Xbox 360 but 2K16 was shit.

You can’t say that and then not name any.
Personally I enjoyed Skyrim a lot but could never mod it without the game going haywire.
This nigga really ignored me man it never began.