Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Worthless "depressed psychotic" foid gets 62K upvotes because she managed to use all her brain cells to put cheese on bread

She's suffering from Chadpression, Chadchosis, Chadiety and ChadTSD

Lol you call that depressed? At my most severe I slept ALL the time and lost 20lbs in a few weeks just from eating very little. Wish I had the drive to make my own fucking pizza. Cunt whore!
legit our suffering holds no meaning to society. while whore suffers a bit and everyone comes to help

PTSD from Chad beating her unconscious

I was thinking earlier about it too. I get treated like shit by strangers when I go out because I’m an ugly man. I have basically 0 priority and women look at me and treat me like a literal monster

She gives me flashbacks of a foid I once met in a psych ward. Completely hooped on a drug cocktail, constantly going on about having been raped and how evil all men are, then talking about how she wants to be married, then telling me about having miscarried a few days ago. Never could keep her stories straight. I only realized after coming off my medication that she was inventing shit because I encouraged her by giving her attention. I dodged a bullet on that cunt, she would have filed a false rape claim on me for sure.

If anyone of you ever gets propositioned by a foid on any psych drugs, RUN.

CUNTS don't know TRUE hopelessness suicidal depression. Fuck off whore

1st paragraph sounds extremely brutal and hopeless. I've been there also

She wasn't hopeless though, she had chads cock in her

Last edited:

I’m sure this was meant as a joke but it’s actually closer to the truth than anything else lol

I’m sure this was meant as a joke but it’s actually closer to the truth than anything else lol
Facts, jfl foids really are the meme gender

Lol you call that depressed? At my most severe I slept ALL the time and lost 20lbs in a few weeks just from eating very little. Wish I had the drive to make my own fucking pizza. Cunt whore!
Same, i still sleep about 4-5 hours after school, eat a little, go back to sleep for like 5-7 hours. so in total, i sleep from one day to the other 9-11 hours.

This is what society has come to

Should’ve killed herself during her “ psychosis “ JFL

She's uglier than me. What is up with those goblin ears?

choking chad cock must be so heavy on her soul

I still can't get over how choking on Chad cock is her biggest problem in life. Imagine if an ugly nerdy guy complained about how his girlfriend keeps sitting on his face and he wants to kill himself now. :feelskek:

Muh flawless personality detector

Fuck you bitch, you chose to date and fuck a dark triad cluster b psychopath and you want us to feel sorry for you?

I like cheese

What the fuck do people like this contribute to society? Nothing. Using your mental illness as an excuse not to make a damn pizza... I have a lot wrong with me but that doesn't stop me from functioning as a normal human being. Retard.

Gold. These are the the real counterpart for foids to the mental disorders guys experience.