Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would a good LTR and sex fix my mental ?

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
Since I’m 18, at this point would the positive reinforcement from a relationship and a LTR fix me mentally? Or am i permanently lost in the “life over” stage.

Ofc as an incel I don’t have a chance for that anyway, since hardly any foids have ever wanted to interact with me , and I’m too ugly for any app.

Anything that would fix my mental would be good, maybe some light anti depressant or ascension cause I don’t want it to be over.

Since I’m 18, at this point would the positive reinforcement from a relationship and a LTR fix me mentally? Or am i permanently lost in the “life over” stage.

Ofc as an incel I don’t have a chance for that anyway, since hardly any foids have ever wanted to interact with me , and I’m too ugly for any app.

Anything that would fix my mental would be good, maybe some light anti depressant or ascension cause I don’t want it to be over.
No ascencion for your genetics

Possibly, but would you be able to hold down an LTR? Can you plan dates? Get a woman consistently interested in you?

if you have anxiety or depression yes. if you have bad mental problems no

If it's before 22 then yeah but past that nothing going to fix you.

Depends on your issues mine wouldn’t nothing could fix my mental unless I’m giga rich, giga frame mogger with family mogging all Normie faggots and shitting on degenerate normscum

1:00:53

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8JMQUoKto&t=3653s

Mutual Love

It's to late for me, the damage has been done.