Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would a woman get wet if...

Would a foid get wet if she watched her chad boyfriend brutally kill an Incel for her?

• Yes

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
Would a woman get wet if she watched her chad boyfriend brutally kill an Incel right in front of her? I personally think her pussy would get really wet for the Chad while she the Incels face get smashee in. He'd probably use a hammer to save more energy for sex with stacy too.

The real question: Would foids find it hot if a gymcel subhuman face incel beat up her pretty boy Chad right in front of her?

What fakecel faggot voted no

yeah but it will be "arousal non-concordance" and wouldn't count. :soy:

actually i don't know if that's necessarily something a soy would say

Yes, you would assert dominance by becoming the true alpha.

Yes, women are sadistic demons

The real question: Would foids find it hot if a gymcel subhuman face incel beat up her pretty boy Chad right in front of her?
-
For this we must consult the literature, i.e. the sizeable collection of stories, books & movies which feature a Chad and a lesser man who both compete for a foid, such as Phantom of the Opera, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Gone with the Wind, Beauty and the Beast, Revenge of the Nerds, The Last American Virgin, etc.

A cursory review of the above titles appears to be split about 50-50.- Better than you might expect, but in most of these fictional works the incel is only competing against one Chad, not the whole world. The equation changes a bit when you factor in a whole world o' Chads knockin' on a princess's door.
-

Chad would still be Chad. The incel would still be a genetic failure and thus repulsive to foids. Foids don't care about real strength and lethality, only from what's implied by a man's looks.

Would a woman get wet if she watched her chad boyfriend brutally kill an Incel right in front of her? I personally think her pussy would get really wet for the Chad while she the Incels face get smashee in. He'd probably use a hammer to save more energy for sex with stacy too.
Of course they would ,they love anything Chad or evil

Yes, women are sadists.

yeah, for sure, females love violence. they get wet from all kinds of violence; if you are violent towards her, if you are violent towards other people, etc. they respect and salivate towards violence. look at the stacie stalkers that ER got after he committed violence. you better believe such girls would never waste their time on nice-guy elliot

Yes, women are sadists.
hmm... not exactly. they're more sadists by proxy. they love when they watch other men torture and kill other men. they get wet like niagra falls from that shit. prison rape, torture, etc. there's a manga gender called "yaoi" i believe its called, its basically boy+boy love, and a large part of it is like kidnapping, torture, rape, etc. and its all females who read that shit