Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would an incel win in a fight against an IT user ? would you dare to bet money on it ?

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
some of you would think that obviously, an incel would win against soyboys. but incels are also not well known for their strength,
fighting ability and many of us are wimps here. Let's just say there be an MMA match between them, are you confident enough that you bet your 1000 dollar for it?

Fakecels would destroy IT. Incels probably not

I’m a neetard so probably not but if they eat soy products maybe I can win by having higher bone density

Frail manlets wouldn't. Everyone else would.

Too much pent up rage. Too much gymmaxxing

its time to MMAmaxx i guess, for starter we need to learn basic Jiujutsu
Frail manlets wouldn't. Everyone else would.

Too much pent up rage. Too much gymmaxxing
IT user are obese so what he can do is just to gas them out by circling the octagon

Last edited:
I’d bet 1000 dollars ngl, has to have at least 10000 posts though

Well IT has females, so yes.
Against males idk. A lot of IT is female and we really don’t know much about the males. No confirmed manlets or anythin, so I’d assume they’re all tall white brittle people

Manlets,framelets,ricecels, and currycels would probably lose. Tallcels,Fatcels,Ogrecels, and Gymcels I'm confident will easily overthrow IT with minimal effort. Our main problem is, we'll likely get crucified for beating them down, seeing we're hated by soyciety.

Well IT has females, so yes.
Against males idk. A lot of IT is female and we really don’t know much about the males. No confirmed manlets or anythin, so I’d assume they’re all tall white brittle people
how about the mental warfare before the fight? are incels mentally strong enough to not be afraid to the fight ?
mental mindset before the fight is important, Conor completely fucked up Jose Also (undisputed for 10 years) mentally during trash talk.
you could absolutely destroy someone even if he's taller than you if they're pussy

@Damo the incel breaks spines

@ThoughtfulCel
I'd beat any human to death in a fight easily. Specially the cumskin soy numales over at IT

20200602 021524

ill pay VIP seat for you vs Sigma
I doubt he'd even show up. He seems more used to talking shit behind a computer screen

64f50ec56882c2f9d3d421c8ff765e74

@Colvin76 would win

@Weeb25 is very alpha and strong

Incels vs incel deniers and fat women?
I would say this site wins as alot of thugmaxxers and mentalcels here

@Diocel is the mighty manlet

Massive fucking cope.

You might as well have said "I'm calling anyone who has put effort into being physically strong a fakecel. If you lift weights or train stuff like MMA/boxing, you're fakecel".

Being strong with a 2-3.5/10 face or manlet height doesn't make you fakecel.

Foids care about how good looking and how tall you are. Foids give zero shits about stuff like a 1RM deadlift or 1RM bench press for example.

Last edited:
I dunno, I'm guessing tranny strength is tantamount to retard strength

I do not play fair

everybody in IT is either a foid or a Tranny
dont see a reason why not

I'm not afraid of a 300 pound balding soy who can't run up a flight of stairs without passing out.

I'm 5'10 i can easily knock out a 6'4 soyguy
EZ.

Even the average foid would beat an IT user tbh

most gymmaxxers are incel copers, but only a fraction of incels are gymmaxxers
I'd still bet some money on the incel

I’m confident I could beat up around 80-90% of the world population.

That place is full of females, trannies, and obese neckbeards.

I wouldnt try my luck with a healthy adult male tho, a real fight can go anywhere.

some of you would think that obviously, an incel would win against soyboys. but incels are also not well known for their strength,
fighting ability and many of us are wimps here. Let's just say there be an MMA match between them, are you confident enough that you bet your 1000 dollar for it?
gymcel here, yes
Massive fucking cope.

You might as well have said "I'm calling anyone who has put effort into being physically strong a fakecel. If you lift weights or train stuff like MMA/boxing, you're fakecel".

Being strong with a 2-3.5/10 face or manlet height doesn't make you fakecel.

Foids care about how good looking and how tall you are. Foids give zero shits about stuff like a 1RM deadlift or 1RM bench press for example.

When I was 18 I was captain of the football team. I was really tough, strong and fast. No one really scared me physically. I regularly beat people who were 6'3"+ and 300lbs+.

It didn't matter that I was physically imposing because I just looked like a fat guy.

My friend who was 6'2" and 175lbs. Who didn't even play got more attention because he was good looking.

There was no status in being a top 1 percent athlete because I wasn't good looking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back