Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would anyone here be up for some Ragnarok Online?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Most people here are zoomers and probably don't know this game but it's pretty epic, best MMORPG ever IMO. Cute anime aesthetics, lots of classes, and even the grinding is cool if you are in a server with decent drop and xp rates. I've been playing it in a BR server but we could find an international one and have an incel ragnacicle, create an incel clan and rule the server. (Let's find a pre-renewall server through, renewall sucks).

I play it since 2007 so I can help anyone who doesn't know anything. I know most things about most classes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7OV7fiYQI

@Aedracel @Boeuf @Robtical @epillepsy @knajjd @anon1822 @2340922 @Edfech @Personalityinkwell @Edmund_Kemper @nazianime @ordinaryotaku @PotatoTomato @Reimu Hakurei @streetlyte @Ledgemund @Weeb25 (sorry if I forgot some bro)

I'm in, I don't know anything about the game though.

I'm in, I don't know anything about the game though.
With you win, the group is already made as far as I'm concerned. Even if it's just both os us we can play :feelsautistic:

This site is a good place to start if you want to know some things about the game.

I wanna level a Gnome in WoW Classic

Based, I'll download it and join the incel clan.

I wanna level a Gnome in WoW Classic
Ragnarok mogs wow EZ, come join.

Based, I'll download it and join the incel clan.
Great, 3 people already. I'm outside but when I come back home I'll find a good server. Read a bit about the classes if you can to choose what you want to be.

Low player skill classes:
- Lord Knight
- Sniper
- Sinx
- Whitesmith

Mid player skill classes:
- High priest
- High wizard
- Clown/Gipsy
- Creator
- Champion
- pretty much all expanded classes

High player skill classes:
- Professor
- Paladin
- Stalker

Last edited:
Ragnarok mogs wow EZ, come join.

Great, 3 people already. I'm outside but when I come back home I'll find a good server. Read a bit about the classes if you can to choose what you want to be.

Low player skill classes:
- Lord Knight
- Sniper
- Sinx
- Whitesmith

Mid player skill classes:
- High priest
- High wizard
- Clown/Gipsy
- Creator
- Champion
- pretty much all expanded classes

High player skill classes:
- Professor
- Paladin
- Stalker
Thanks bro, I'll start with the low player skill and learn the rest as I go along.

Thanks bro, I'll start with the low player skill and learn the rest as I go along.
Good idea. With those I listed you just have to put strength, agility and a bit of dex and hit eveything meele. With Sniper, you put dexterity and agility and double strafe everything in sight.

Shameless bump.

View attachment 376609

Most people here are zoomers and probably don't know this game but it's pretty epic, best MMORPG ever IMO. Cute anime aesthetics, lots of classes, and even the grinding is cool if you are in a server with decent drop and xp rates. I've been playing it in a BR server but we could find an international one and have an incel ragnacicle, create an incel clan and rule the server. (Let's find a pre-renewall server through, renewall sucks).

I play it since 2007 so I can help anyone who doesn't know anything. I know most things about most classes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7OV7fiYQI

@Aedracel @Boeuf @Robtical @epillepsy @knajjd @anon1822 @2340922 @Edfech @Personalityinkwell @Edmund_Kemper @nazianime @ordinaryotaku @PotatoTomato @Reimu Hakurei @streetlyte @Ledgemund @Weeb25 (sorry if I forgot some bro)

what times would you be playing
on EST time scale

what times would you be playing
on EST time scale
That's a good question. I have to see how my subjects will be now that college's coming back. Thoughts, @Robtical and @Aedracel ?

That's a good question. I have to see how my subjects will be now that college's coming back. Thoughts, @Robtical and @Aedracel ?
Well, it's like 3 AM here so you can probably do the math from there because I suck at it.

Well, it's like 3 AM here so you can probably do the math from there because I suck at it.
You're 6 hours ahead of me. So if we play 12 am EST, it'll be 6 pm for you.

That's good enough for me ngl
Wait, I actually did the math wrong because I also suck at math, kek. 12 am EST is 2 pm here and 8 pm there.

I'm usually awake most the day, we can start any time.

Wait, I actually did the math wrong because I also suck at math, kek. 12 am EST is 2 pm here and 8 pm there.
Thats still three hours of free time for me to play so that's cool.

I'm usually awake most the day, we can start any time.
Let's try to start tomorrow then, 12 am (midday) EST how about it?

Thats still three hours of free time for me to play so that's cool.
Yeah we don't need to go very long, with the server's rate in a couple of hours we already will do a ton of progress in the game.

Have you chosen your classes, registered and downloaded the game?

Yeah we don't need to go very long, with the server's rate in a couple of hours we already will do a ton of progress in the game.

I will download the game tomorrow since I am on mobile right now jfl

its ragnarok online 1 or 2?
i think i will play sniper cause long range and seems easy to do

i would only be able to play an hour a day, is the leveling speed/grind fast enough that I wouldnt fall too behind
You'd fall behind at first but then catch up. It takes like 2 days to one week to reach 99/70 transclass with a 60 rate.

You'd fall behind at first but then catch up. It takes like 2 days to one week to reach 99/70 transclass with a 60 rate.
damn based, should be good then

damn based, should be good then
Also I particularly like leveling up solo in ragnarok, just listen to something from YT while you do it. The key for the grinding not to get boring is always leveling up in conjunction with trying to drop the itens you want.

Also I particularly like leveling up solo in ragnarok, just listen to something from YT while you do it. The key for the grinding not to get boring is always leveling up in conjunction with trying to drop the itens you want.
based, will we use ingame chat or discord vc

based, will we use ingame chat or discord vc
We can use Discord if everyone is ok with it. But at first, leveling up won't be much challenging, we can leave it to when we're high level and going for more complex level up maps and the wars/battlegrounds/PVP.

12 am or pm? I can do 3 pm.
same would be better time for me too, what class you gonna play btw?
Actually 3 pm EST would be better for me as well, if @Aedracel is ok with it let's do 3 pm then (that would be 11 pm for you btw).

I think the sniper but I still haven't installed it yet.
Good choice, Sniper is the best player x environment class. It levels up quite easily. Put AGI and DEX like I said and a bit of INT for double strafe or LUK if you're going to just attack without using skills.

I'll choose my class after you guys have chosen yours. Since you never played it's better that everyone picks a class just to indiscriminately kill all monsters instead of us trying to go for a more complex strategy where each has their role.

Last edited:
XD.
wHY are my game threads ignored

For some reason my house internet is kill. I'm posting from my phone's 4G. So probably I won't be able to play today :cryfeels:

Bad time, but we'll see I guess...
Maybe we could try earlier tomorrow? Or separate in groups perhaps? @Robtical @Transcended Trucel

For some reason my house internet is kill. I'm posting from my phone's 4G. So probably I won't be able to play today :cryfeels:

Maybe we could try earlier tomorrow? Or separate in groups perhaps? @Robtical @Transcended Trucel
yeah could do separate times. do you know what server to start in, so I can just do the initial setup

Actually 3 pm EST would be better for me as well, if @Aedracel is ok with it let's do 3 pm then (that would be 11 pm for you btw).
Cool, see you and the others soon.
Good choice, Sniper is the best player x environment class. It levels up quite easily. Put AGI and DEX like I said and a bit of INT for double strafe or LUK if you're going to just attack without using skills.

I'll choose my class after you guys have chosen yours. Since you never played it's better that everyone picks a class just to indiscriminately kill all monsters instead of us trying to go for a more complex strategy where each has their role.
Thanks bro, I'll add those to sniper. I can't wait to play with everyone.

My internet is working again! :feelsokman:

@Aedracel @Transcended Trucel @Robtical

I tried downloading and installing this game but it keep dicking my PC with a blue screen. Why is life so troublesome? :feelsUnreal::feelsohgod:

I tried downloading and installing this game but it keep dicking my PC with a blue screen. Why is life so troublesome? :feelsUnreal::feelsohgod:
I know that feel. I was eager to play as a Creator in the other server I was playing but could not make the humunculus AI work and got frustrated and dropped the char.