Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would anyone here be up for some Ragnarok Online?

Ill get back to you if I download it

View attachment 376609

Most people here are zoomers and probably don't know this game but it's pretty epic, best MMORPG ever IMO. Cute anime aesthetics, lots of classes, and even the grinding is cool if you are in a server with decent drop and xp rates. I've been playing it in a BR server but we could find an international one and have an incel ragnacicle, create an incel clan and rule the server. (Let's find a pre-renewall server through, renewall sucks).

I play it since 2007 so I can help anyone who doesn't know anything. I know most things about most classes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7OV7fiYQI

@Aedracel @Boeuf @Robtical @epillepsy @knajjd @anon1822 @2340922 @Edfech @Personalityinkwell @Edmund_Kemper @nazianime @ordinaryotaku @PotatoTomato @Reimu Hakurei @streetlyte @Ledgemund @Weeb25 (sorry if I forgot some bro)

Seems kinda outdated

Seems kinda outdated
yeah but this is not necessarily bad thing, makes it easier to play while taking breaks with other activities

Great!

t. zoomer

It mogs newer games, give it a try.

I'm a boomer if anything that's why I'm saying it's outdated coz I already played old games like this before when they were not old lol

Maybe I'll try it on the weekend and see.

I'll check it out!
Great!

Me and @Transcended Trucel are logging in on Chicken RO to level up now. GTFI, boyos, whoever wants to PM me ingame, my name there is "Mainly". The server is pretty empty but that may change, it was busy back in May. It's the best pre-renewall mid rate in English I could find.

Played it for years, started even before the 2-2 classes were implemented in my country. I was addicted to it for a very long time. I played crusader with a soul link, killing everything with the shield boomerang.

been playing with mainlander for an hour now game is deceny
decent fun
also grind isn't too bad
server is boosted enough to be able to level up at good fun pace.

I'm a boomer if anything that's why I'm saying it's outdated coz I already played old games like this before when they were not old lol

Maybe I'll try it on the weekend and see.
Trust me 98% of the fun of Ragnarok comes from interacting with other players. I tried playing it again by myself and it sucks

Trust me 98% of the fun of Ragnarok comes from interacting with other players. I tried playing it again by myself and it sucks
ye game def isn't the type to be fun solo.
the story is non existent same with NPC interaction not developed. players carry the game and the grind

Played it for years, started even before the 2-2 classes were implemented in my country.
Mogs me. When I started, it was just the transclasses and regular expanded classes.

I was addicted to it for a very long time. I played crusader with a soul link, killing everything with the shield boomerang.
I never had a shield boomerang Crusader, I leveled one up in a private server just to test the class but only tested the spear quicken and crux magnum builds to level up. The fact the upgrade level of the shield influences the damage of shield boomerang discouraged me from going for that build, it's pretty tough to get a good shield with a decent upgrade level. It`s a rich man's build.

The class I have the most experience with is monk/champion.

been playing with mainlander for an hour now game is deceny
decent fun
I'm glad you enjoyed it! What we had was just some minor low level up, it gets better.

also grind isn't too bad
server is boosted enough to be able to level up at good fun pace.
Yeah I personally prefer low/mid rate pre-renewall servers with a 30-100 rate. Comfy to level up and drop itens.

I enjoy playing it by myself tbh. I listen to something from Youtube hunt for itens I need for some builds, this makes it a lot more meaningful than just killing monsters for level/loot to sell IMO. Also, there are so many classes that even after all theses years I still haven't tried all of them.

But yeah, it's more fun when you have a large guild in an at leats somewhat busy server so you can sometimes play by yourself but also participate in guild activities. Personally, I find MVP hunts and leveling up in tough places with a large group the most exciting activities on Ragnarok. I'm not much of a WoE/BG/PVP guy.

If Chicken RO being fairly empty is an issue (I have seen worse, but yeah, it's empty) we could either try to go to where I was before (PandaRO, there are like 300 something online at a given moment and the server is pretty solid, the issue is that it's Brazil-based so most things are in Portuguese) or look for some other server. Like I said, Chicken RO was the best international mid rate I could find.

There are probably much busier servers but they're either super high rate with 500/999 max level (which ruins the soul of the game IMO) or super low rate ones in which we'll take months to years to have a decent max level fully equiped char. Bonus points for post-renewall, it really sucked IMO. I like 99/70 max level transclass servers much better. We could also look for some old times server, it can also be fun and it's quickier to get max level since no reborning and going up to 99 again.

ye game def isn't the type to be fun solo.
the story is non existent same with NPC interaction not developed. players carry the game and the grind
Yeah, the way to have fun soloing it is playing while listening to something else and autistically hunting for itens to test builds like I said. But I guess not everyone would be into it like I am...

Tbh I would be down if I was an MMO guy. Never got into them for some reason, though.

Thief
Assassin

I never noticed female thieves/mercenaries were so sexy. Over for nofap cels who wanted to vary a bit and play with a female char.

Me and @Transcended Trucel gonna play on chicken RO in some hours, get in here, faggots. Fun things are fun.

View attachment 376609

Most people here are zoomers and probably don't know this game but it's pretty epic, best MMORPG ever IMO. Cute anime aesthetics, lots of classes, and even the grinding is cool if you are in a server with decent drop and xp rates. I've been playing it in a BR server but we could find an international one and have an incel ragnacicle, create an incel clan and rule the server. (Let's find a pre-renewall server through, renewall sucks).

I play it since 2007 so I can help anyone who doesn't know anything. I know most things about most classes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7OV7fiYQI

@Aedracel @Boeuf @Robtical @epillepsy @knajjd @anon1822 @2340922 @Edfech @Personalityinkwell @Edmund_Kemper @nazianime @ordinaryotaku @PotatoTomato @Reimu Hakurei @streetlyte @Ledgemund @Weeb25 (sorry if I forgot some bro)

I would try how much is it. :feelstrash: :feelstrash: