Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would Elliot Rodger have chance to ascend in with foids?

• Thread starter It all fell down
  • Start date

Would Elliot Rodger have chance to ascend in these foids?

• Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It all fell down

It all fell down

Banned
-
Foids:

Elliot Rodger with different hair styles:

no chance
maybe betabuxxing but I doubt it

The right maybe but the foid on the left mogs him alot.

probably with the bitch on the right

Never
He is not white

Elliot (someone who's actually autistic) would be too mentally ill to hold a normal conversation with them.

Other than his hapa looks. He just doesn't have the mental stats to achieve a relationship with any girl.

Elliot (someone who's actually autistic) would be too mentally ill to hold a normal conversation with them.

Other than his hapa looks. He just doesn't have the mental stats to achieve a relationship with any girl.

Voted yes just to see how many users were delusional. Got blackpilled hard
:blackpill:

He didn't have communication problems when he recorded his videos. He needed more practice.

He didn't have communication problems when he recorded his videos. He needed more practice.
Recording videos and talking to yourself is different from social interaction. Practice doesn't fix autism

I'm really surprised that being asian is that much of a death sentence, they don't even look that bad to me, i don't get female preferences. I DO get why indians get rejected no offence.

No, he should've noodlemaxxed