Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would even a woman without a vagina have simps?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Let's say there was a 4'11, 300lbs woman who had a birth defect that left her without a vagina and she went on Tinder. Would she get more matches than all of us combined?

yes she would lol

can you even call it a woman at that point? what the fuck even is it?

1 match would be enough to mogg me.

Let's say there was a 4'11, 300lbs woman who had a birth defect that left her without a vagina and she went on Tinder. Would she get more matches than all of us combined?
I watched a doctor house episode one day where there was a woman there who was born with no vagina

Many, many less than the average foid, but I'm willing to get there's at least one desperate subhuman or even borderline- incel LTN willing to just hold his breath and ascend out of trueceldom...:feelsclown:

Such is the state of modern hypergamy, and foid privilege; the looksmatch equivalent of this hypothetical foid would be @Incelius Savage if he was 5'3 and morbidly obese. :society:

Female = mogs male

Simps would imagine themselves throatfucking here so yes :feelsaww:

She still has two other holes, 6 including the nostrils and ears.

Yes, even femboy have many simps in discord

Many, many less than the average foid, but I'm willing to get there's at least one desperate subhuman or even borderline- incel LTN willing to just hold his breath and ascend out of trueceldom...:feelsclown:

Such is the state of modern hypergamy, and foid privilege; the looksmatch equivalent of this hypothetical foid would be @Incelius Savage if he was 5'3 and morbidly obese. :society:
It's actually worse than that, my friend. I saw a video about a woman born without a vagina. She was an attractive blonde and had an attractive boyfriend they had only oral and anal sex. She was gonna get surgery to have a vagina transplanted.

It's actually worse than that, my friend. I saw a video about a woman born without a vagina. She was an attractive blonde and had an attractive boyfriend they had only oral and anal sex. She was gonna get surgery to have a vagina transplanted.
I was thinking about your average MTB, to be honest, but I guess if such a surgery exists it's still not much better. :reeeeee:

yea, she still has a mouth, asshole, and feet for dudes that like that