Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would I be able to take over somalia with 10K euros?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
What if I pay nigger mercenaries to be loyal to me and then use the natural resources I've conquered to pay them further. After that I will groom them into thinking that I will save their country so that they can be ideologically loyal to me...

And then... incellia...

You could only hire one mercenary for a year with that money.

No they'll just kill you after you give them the money.

They would betray you after taking the money

> trusting niggers

you know, around blacks, never relax

take over Somalia like that:

Yes, go to the vicious warlords and offer them money. Make sure and wave it around too.
I am sure they will be pleasant to deal with.

That failed state is beyond saving

Zoomali pirates (the top ones) make way more than that, and they're the ones who'd be useful on your conquest, so no, you wouldn't take over Zoomalia with that, but look at the bright side, 10k is enough to pay workers in Angola or the Central African Republic to mine diamonds for you

Zoomali pirates (the top ones) make way more than that, and they're the ones who'd be useful on your conquest, so no, you wouldn't take over Zoomalia with that, but look at the bright side, 10k is enough to pay workers in Angola or the Central African Republic to mine diamonds for you
Zoomali :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You never heard that one? Niggers on Twitter use it all the time, because east africans mock their bantu features and call them monkeys