Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would it make more sense for us to encourage the degeneracy of modern foids?

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I constantly see threads about how young people today are more blackpilled than ever because foids are getting more and more demanding. To make matter worse, our society is built by cucks who not only enable but actually encourage foids' degeneracy.

However, I'd argue that instead of trying to reverse the process (which is likely impossible anyway), it could be more productive if we actively speed it up. If hypergamy reaches a point where even a chadlite has to betabux, people would actually start taking the issues that incels have been complaining about more seriously. Normies may not have sex frequently, but today they can still do it occasionally (and society tells them it's natural because not every woman is a sexual person JFL). However, I believe a fundamental change will happen when that number reduces to 0, when 80/20 rule approaches 100/0 rule. This is theoretically sound because the limit of x/(100-x) is positive infinity when x approaches 100. It's a bomb that will eventually explode and when it does, everything will reset and we can be happy again.

Of course, one caveat of this approach is that it may take an unpredictable amount of time for it to work. It will also hurt those borderline incels who would have been able to fuck if they were willing to spend a little effort looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing. For those who consider themselves completely over (can't have consensual unpaid sex), this approach is perfect. There is nothing to lose after all. In fact, I wouldn't mind a society where 99.9999% of males are unable to get sex.

Imagine if we live in a society where sex is illegal, consensual or not. I'll start making posts about how "sex is not everything", "there is more to life than sex sweaty" and watching how normies would react. If I have to suffer, I'd rather the rest of the world suffer with me. Encouraging hypergamy and toxic femininity might be the only solution to a better world for us, as counterintuitive as it may seem.

No. Social media has already encouraged such things and made it worse for even incels that never had a chance because of the spillover effects of more social proof, connections and looks needed to get anywhere in life from social media.

No. Social media has already encouraged such things and made it worse for even incels that never had a chance because of the spillover effects of more social proof, connections and looks needed to get anywhere in life from social media.
That's a fair point. The influence of lookism permeates to other aspects of life other than sex. My point still stands I believe, assuming that society only needs a little push before it can start resetting what we've done wrong. I underestimated the suffering of trucel, but in a more optimistic scenario, the suffering can be short (but as I already mentioned as part of the caveat, the time it takes really is hard to predict).

That's a fair point. The influence of lookism permeates to other aspects of life other than sex. My point still stands I believe, assuming that society only needs a little push before it can start resetting what we've done wrong.
Wasn't there a thread recently on how 60% of male students in UK colleges are virgin? Or that 98% of men in Singapore are single? And yet nothing has happened. If anything it just keeps getting more accepted while people still see guys as flawed if they can't attract a woman.
See the concept of false sexual consciousness by R. Kshatriya.
I underestimated the suffering of trucel, but in a more optimistic scenario, the suffering can be short (but as I already mentioned as part of the caveat, the time it takes really is hard to predict).
You just made me think: with so many guys falling into inceldom, today's incel (as in they have been incel even before social media really ramped up in the mid 2010s) is tomorrow's truecel.

jfl, massive cope. foids are already super hypergamous where normies struggle. more degeneracy would just mean that normies get more scraps, while we are left with nothing

the only people here who would benefit are fakecels, because their dry spell might end quicker

I mean, what are we doing to "reverse the process" anyway? By being "based" on the internet? :feelstastyman:

jfl, massive cope. foids are already super hypergamous where normies struggle. more degeneracy would just mean that normies get more scraps, while we are left with nothing

the only people here who would benefit are fakecels, because their dry spell might end quicker
If you are commenting on the ideal scenario where we reset the society, then I completely agree. That's indeed a cope.

Like you said, normies already struggle, but that means they still have sex after all. I prefer a world where they have none so they can stop bragging by starting their sentences with "my wife ...." "my gf ...".

I mean, what are we doing to "reverse the process" anyway? By being "based" on the internet? :feelstastyman:
Absolutely nothing. Venting out frustration is a good cope and that's why we do it.

And yet nothing has happened. If anything it just keeps getting more accepted while people still see guys as flawed if they can't attract a woman.
I wonder if that has anything to do with older people who have already secured a relationship gaslighting the younger generation. Hopefully, once their influence is gone, normies can realize how fucked up our world has become (tbh there's a chance even that wouldn't work. Maybe it's a big mistake of mine to put my bet on their NPC brains).

I wonder if that has anything to do with older people who have already secured a relationship gaslighting the younger generation.
Not only that. Normies are just really complacent overall imo. They'll go along with anything before they rebel. Even during revolutions it's only a few people that rise up. The rest of people just go along with whatever happens.
Hopefully, once their influence is gone, normies can realize how fucked up our world has become (tbh there's a chance even that wouldn't work. Maybe it's a big mistake of mine to put my bet on their NPC brains).
Probably not. Normies think they are the exception and know how to handle women and are a slayer in the making if they put some effort into it.

However, I'd argue that instead of trying to reverse the process (which is likely impossible anyway), it could be more productive if we actively speed it up.
The classic argument regarding whether or not to support accelerationism.

Do we support the good guys and slowly lose (from inadequate support from the sleepers) as the frog is slowly boiled, or support the bad guys enough to wake the sleepers and potentially win the war (frog leaps from pot).

This comes up a lot regarding how to survive the white genocide.

no, it would only lead to polyamory (chad gets all the foids), more trannies/fags and roasties, and we wouldnt benefit in anyway. soyciety doesnt give a shit about incels