Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would u have a relationship with a good looking trannie ?

Tranny is very good looking and feminine

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
Is it gay to want to have a relationship with a very feminine and good looking trannie ?

i wonder

No,cause i'm not a faggot

Average turkish male
@Cope_Time

No it is still a man.

Yes it is, its also a massive cope.

Never I’m not a faggot into troons

I only asked a fucking question
it is clearly homo dude, a lot of people who say its not literally like femboys/troons solely cause of the dick or it being a man but want to claim they are straight.

it is clearly homo dude, a lot of people who say its not literally like femboys/troons solely cause of the dick or it being a man but want to claim they are straight.
They dont have a dick

No, I wouldn’t. Though I’m in no position to be picky as an incel, the fact that they’re biologically a man doesn’t sit right with me. It’s not something I can really “look past”. This is just my thoughts but I feel like if you’re into a troon while knowing they’re a troon, you’re probably turned on by the fact they’re a troon, and that’s gay

Last edited:
No, I wouldn’t. Though I’m in no position to be picky as an incel, the fact that they’re biologically a man doesn’t sit right with me. It’s not something I can really “look past”. This is just my thoughts but I feel like if you’re into a troon while knowing they’re a troon, you probably have a fetish for troons, and that’s gay
No i dont

This site is slowy becoming into a troon recruitment center

They dont have a dick
Neovaginas are just inverted dicks. Thinking about them genuinely makes my skin crawl, putting my cock into one is out of the question entirely

this is how it starts, every incel space gets infiltrated by troons and troon sympathizers, you already ruined so many sites fuck off

i wonder who voted yes

I did nothing wrong
Content:
  • No gay or LGBT content, unless you're criticising it.
  • Do not post animal abuse content.

Youre such a worthless fucking hypocrite. You spearheaded a whole fucking campaign whining about muh animal abuse and muh lizard gore shit to put that shit in the rules because youre such a sensitive little bitch, and now that youre the one breaking the rules youre trying to weasel out of it. Fucking kill yourself you pussy nigger

Where have you seen troon propaganda? Besides Whitefeminineboy’s posts
users larping as girls
2017cels posting their experiences dating with troons
Discord servers

Link the posts? I’ve yet to see this
A guy larping as a girl was unbanned cause "It was a joke" and that other faggot from .net posting in every site his gay fetish
And the 2017cel faggot posted a selfie with his gay bf (don't remember his username) but the thread is still here

Lookin back this site was full of faggots