Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ascend with a 10/10 gigastacy

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Would you ascend with a virgin 10/10 gigastacy? The only downside is she have a fishy vagina and she demands you lick it daily for at least 1 hour.

@Incelius Savage

Yeah but only if she’s loyal.

That’s a lot of tuna and gunk to lick.

And she also demands you eat her discharge to show love
if her discharge is tasteless then yeah but im not licking the discgarge with the blood and period shit in it

Are we allowed to apply lots of Nutella and Honey to the effected area and also watch TV Series and Movies during the act?

Are we allowed to apply lots of Nutella and Honey to the effected area and also watch TV Series and Movies during the act?
no

10/10 doesn't does it for me :feelsgah:, I will ask her to take a shower to improve her personality first :feelsahh:

This is how all oneitiscels end up, after you likea girl for too long and not get them you start fantasizing other guys plowing her and jerk off to that its over

i'd clean her pussy with my mouth so well, i'd apply soap on my tongue and lick her clean jfl
I'd be a great pussy licker.

It would be how I would make up for having a small penis.

I'd be a great pussy licker.

It would be how I would make up for having a small penis.
its over, I think we really like pussy licking due to our dick problems, I have ED

its over, I think we really like pussy licking due to our dick problems, I have ED
I think I love the idea of it because of my penis size also.

I could defiantly pleasure a foid more by licking her pussy than trying to fuck her with my 4 inch micropenis.

This is how all oneitiscels end up, after you likea girl for too long and not get them you start fantasizing other guys plowing her and jerk off to that its over
I don’t? I just want a girl to have experience I don’t bother thinking about said experiece

I wanna lick pussy, bonus if it smells :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Yessir
happy season 3 GIF

Give me a loyal, virgin girl or nothing. If she's a 10/10 stacy there is no way that's happening

I don’t? I just want a girl to have experience I don’t bother thinking about said experiece
Fair enough, but since I have no experience I wouldn't want a girl I was with to have any. I wouldn't be able to not think about it because I know I am being compared to god knows how many other guys. It also inherently means you are worth less to her than she is to you, she knows she can get other relationships whenever she wants but once you lose her you are fucked.

Not that this matters, because every woman lies about their body count. And it's impossible to get a virgin if she is older than like 19 in today's world. Even high schoolers have one night stands and post about it on social media. It's so fucked