Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with a gilf

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Would you (if given the opportunity) ascend with a semi blind gilf stacylite living alone in a house filled with cats?

No.

I'm not a granny fucker.

I would ascend with a milf though.

I would ascend with a GIF

no thanks im comfy :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Would you (if given the opportunity) ascend with a semi blind gilf stacylite living alone in a house filled with cats?
What do you mean by "ascend"?. I'd definitely fuck if she looks like Lisa Ann, but if by "ascend" you mean "serious relationship" the answer is no.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "ascend". I'd definitely fuck if she looks like Lisa Ann, but if by "ascend" you mean "serious relationship" the answer is no.
Would you be in a ltr with Lisa Ann (hypothetically)

Would you be in a ltr with Lisa Ann (hypothetically)
No, I wouldn't be in a long term relationship with any woman. I don't want to be in a relationship. It's too much of a hassle, I'd have to pretend too much. I'd have to fake smile, fake "long looks", fake more emotions so that she "feels special" or "feels loved", etc. Everyday would feel forced, no different than how I feel while wage slaving, it would be like having a job when I get home.

I'm just not an emotional or "loving" person so it makes no sense for me to get into a relationship.

Would I be "fuck buddies" with a woman, yeah, but that's never going to happen lol.

There is no such thing as "ascenscion" but I'd fuck and be an FWB with a granny.

Where I live foids typically become grandmothers before 30.

The issue is: they don't even look at me. I'm invisible to them. They have queues of 30-yo virgins from church who are salivating at the prospect of wifing them up and getting divorce-raped a couple years later.

Last edited:
No, I wouldn't be in a long term relationship with any woman. I don't want to be in a relationship. It's too much of a hassle, I'd have to pretend too much. I'd have to fake smile, fake "long looks", fake more emotions so that she "feels special" or "feels loved", etc. Everyday would feel forced, no different than how I feel while wage slaving, it would be like having a job when I get home.

I'm just not an emotional or "loving" person so it makes no sense for me to get into a relationship.

Would I be "fuck buddies" with a woman, yeah, but that's never going to happen lol.
Find you a girl with dependant personality disorder; in theory she'll be too emotionally deprived and will there for be less demanding so you wouldn't have to pretend all that much :feelshmm:
You said everyone pays for sex one way or another, I'd argue that emotional fees are also an acceptable method of paying for sex, especially if you have normie stats :feelshmm:

Last edited:
Find you a girl with dependant personality disorder; in theory she'll be too emotionally deprived and will there for be less demanding so you wouldn't have to pretend all that much :feelshmm:
You said everyone pays for sex one way or another, I'd argue that emotional fees are also an acceptable method of paying for sex, especially if you have normie stats :feelshmm:
Why do all that shit when I just want sex and I also want variety (which makes a "commitment" counter productive)?

I wanna wakeup and fuck an asian bitch on Monday, and then fuck a white bitch on Tuesday, and then fuck a black bitch on Wednesday, etc, etc, etc lol.

I'm not wealthmaxxing just to deprive myself.

I haven't went through all the shit I've been through in life just to deprive myself.

I would learn sign language if I could. Find a blind foid

Stacylite and GILF don’t belong in the same sentence

Only If she looked late 40s to early 50 s and would abuse me several times a day

I would if she take care of herself

what is with these scenarios lol

I would fuck her til my dick falls off but I wouldn't date or marry her

It not ascend if she is too old and not equal or above you look wise