Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you ascend with a professional foid boxer?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You will have sex with her but first you need to fight her for like 30 minutes on national TV and get your ass kicked.

Istockphoto 1041821922 170667a

what kind of submissive cuck fantasy is this

yes, i would actually try to hurt her. In the end if I end up hurt at least im gonna avenge myself by defiling her body
:ahegao:

Yeah? I wouldnt get my ass kicked though id beat her doodies in lmao. No foid would ever beat me in a fight

a paraplegic guy can beat up the ""strongest"" foids

Fuck no. I'm into neither roided foids nor masochism. Not sure if I'd even be able to get my dick up after being emasculated so much.

a paraplegic guy can beat up the ""strongest"" foids
A manlet like me most likely can't. :fuk: But yes, most men, and even most incels, would be able to kick her ass or maybe even just grab her and watch her try to squirm her way out.

Yeah? I wouldnt get my ass kicked though id beat her doodies in lmao. No foid would ever beat me in a fight
Cope unless you are absolute gigaframemogger

Fuck no. I'm into neither roided foids nor masochism. Not sure if I'd even be able to get my dick up after being emasculated so much.

A manlet like me most likely can't. :fuk: But yes, most men, and even most incels, would be able to kick her ass or maybe even just grab her and watch her try to squirm her way out.
She isn't roided lmao. These are literally normal arms, altough defined.

You will have sex with her but first you need to fight her for like 30 minutes on national TV and get your ass kicked.

View attachment 530931
I'm a light heavyweight and this hole probably only weighs 60kg. Have you ever wondered why there are no trannies in professional female boxing? :feelskek:

Id probably fucking beat her

contradicts me
I mean most manlets here would probably get their shit kicked in, but not me, maybe I should have been clearer.

What I meant is that to get sex you have to endure the full 30 minutes, no matter if you win or lose.

contradicts me
I was gonna mention that too but then I supposed that he meant most of us wouldn't be able to beat her. Then again, that's false, especially for the ogrecels among us.

Tbh she is probably very short from all the roids and lifting :smonk:

I would beat her easy

definitely. over time i would beat her and conquer a nice foid:smonk:

Give me a day to prepare and I’d knock her out :feelsBox:

Would hit her as hard as i could. No fucks given.

View attachment 530931
:feelspuke:
what kind of submissive cuck fantasy is this
:yes:

brutal same here. I have a damaged arm rn due to a fall earlier + bad posture. so I would lose the fight

Last edited: