Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with Michelle Obama

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Would you ascend with Michelle Obama or stay a virgin?

Attachments

• michelle-obama-gettyimages-85246899.jpg
    michelle-obama-gettyimages-85246899.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 78
dude looks like a lady

Last edited:
Only if she betabuxxes for a supreme gentleman like me

I had a dream in middle school that me and her were locked in a futuristic capsule(like Dragon Ball) and I fucked her. To answer your question, no.
Then why did you have a wet dream about her?

Sure might gets some money when she dies too

yeah i would cuck that nigger jester

Id bust my load into that old she boon

Its Michael Obama....and id stay virgin

id have sex in her vagina

No, but her daughters, yes.

Jfl I remember when Obama became president. Lots of black foids were happy. Not just because a black president was elected, but because Obama was married to a black woman.

Thats how sad it is. Because they and everybody knows, when a black man gets status, fame, money, or already has looks, he goes straight for non-black foids.

It would be like if a noodlewhore president was elected, American ricemen would not give a fuck but would if she was married to an Asian American man.

Jfl I remember when Obama became president. Lots of black foids were happy. Not just because a black president was elected, but because Obama was married to a black woman.

Thats how sad it is. Because they and everybody knows, when a black man gets status, fame, money, or already has looks, he goes straight for non-black foids.

It would be like if a noodlewhore president was elected, American ricemen would not give a fuck but would if she was married to an Asian American man.
Not sure if negresses partake in JBW but the fact that Obama is half white would also make she boobs happy if they also take part in JBW

Yeah, why not, looks-wise she's non-repelling to me

her cock is probably twice the size of mine

No, Michelle Obama has a dick

Only with her daughter

I post that here.

Tbh, I expected Obama to be married to a mayo foid or a Jewish foid that larps as a mayo foid. I was very surprised myself that he married Michelle. Especially since Obama was raised around whites. If he was raised I'm the ghetto, it would make more sense of him marrying a black foid.

I heard that at least one of her daughters are dating a white guy.

Not sure if negresses partake in JBW but the fact that Obama is half white would also make she boobs happy if they also take part in JBW

They do. The slang for it is called 'swirling' and blackpill stats tell us black foids want white men a lot more than black men want white foids.

Only problem is majority of black foids are unattractive, having even lower SMV than morbidly obese women (not to mention most black foids are obese anyway).

Tbh, I expected Obama to be married to a mayo foid or a Jewish foid that larps as a mayo foid. I was very surprised myself that he married Michelle. Especially since Obama was raised around whites. If he was raised I'm the ghetto, it would make more sense of him marrying a black foid.

Honestly I can't help but think he married Michelle as some sort of political move or alternatively some sort of rejection to whites. I really get those implications when looking back on many of his quotes and interactions.

Its as if has something to prove to other ethnics and is practically shouting, "Hey guys, I married a black one! And she isn't even hot"!

Alternatively, they may very well be content as by all accounts they seem to have no issues or perhaps just keep any skeletons in the closet well hidden.

Honestly I can't help but think he married Michelle as some sort of political move
That's what I was thinking. Especially to get the black vote. Especially the black female vote as most black men who voted for him would still vote for him if he was married to a mayo woman.

mods, delete tranny content

Michelle Obama is a tranny.

Michelle is Michael, so the answer is no

@SocialzERo your signature says "I love gay niggers"

Fuck no call me volcel

no, she's probably a tranny.

I dont know, Id have to see how My body responds when actually put in the situation, but its def not an easy response either way.

*Michael Obama

I mean she isn't attractive but neither am I so I would