Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with Michelle Obama

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Honestly I can't help but think he married Michelle as some sort of political move or alternatively some sort of rejection to whites. I really get those implications when looking back on many of his quotes and interactions.

Its as if has something to prove to other ethnics and is practically shouting, "Hey guys, I married a black one! And she isn't even hot"!

Alternatively, they may very well be content as by all accounts they seem to have no issues or perhaps just keep any skeletons in the closet well hidden.

View: https://youtu.be/WN4_sIQMwBA

He needed a strong woman to help him launch his political career. He prob needed someone to call him out on his bullshit and force him reach to greater and greater heights.
Michelle is not tranny, she's just a high T woman. Just like there are soy boys there are amazonians. She used to be a career woman (lawyer) before they met.

Big Mike? Hell no.

Yes, and then I would tell it Barack
GIF by Obama