Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with the new White House Press Secretary

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
She is decent looking for her age.

@Lycan @METALMILITA88 what's your verdict?

ofc, even though i like cumskin booba :ahegao:

View: https://youtu.be/t1XNG3pQeiI

She's 44 years old. And she wants you to lick her clitoris before you put your pee pee in. Also, she's Haitian.

Let's see in my checklist.

INCLINE FEMALE REQUIREMENTS
1. Biologically Female [ :yes: ]
2. Not Deformed [ :yes: ]

It looks like I would have fucked her yes. She is pretty old though so that borders on deformity but I would still give her a pass. However in regards to what you said. If she would made me lick her first I must say I would reject that and if that a deal breaker for her so be it.

I would only lick a clitoris of a young female between 18-30. Not older than that, because probably they had a million dicks in it so if I am going to do it It would have to be pretty young. Also licking a clitoris is cucked tbh tbh

Yes if it’s just sex. I wouldn’t date someone 20 years older than me

She looks gross, not the best or good 40s classical-esque, seems bad and wont make it erect

Yes, I would record and prove to the world that this sheboon is not a “lesbian” and that ”lesbians” don’t exist

i would never slay a negress

Those boobs must bounce good. :feelsohh:
Yea propably , one of the few old cunts that still Look good.

Jfl at the lizard brain of the Male finding few old Woman attractive :feelshaha::feelsLSD:

Yea propably , one of the few old cunts that still Look good.

Jfl at the lizard brain of the Male finding few old Woman attractive :feelshaha::feelsLSD:
For males youth directly correlates with attractiveness, for me 90 percent of teen girls are hot, and with every passing decade that number drops by a lot.

She appears to be positive...I suppose a White-cel could use her as a pleasure toy.

She is lesbian so threesome is possible if her “girlfriend” is hot
She's "married" to a 50 something white foid that works for CNN or MSNBC

I'd also smash her like there is no tomorrow:feelsgah:

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
I'd add 2 more requirements: 3. Is legal; 4. Is not TOO old
I have condensed every extra requirement into the Not Deformed part because technically deform is like a subjective term

so to me too old = deformed
too young = deformed

ok it might not be correct but then I would have to make like 10 more requirements so its esier to just put all this shit into one and it sounds cooler too I guess jfl

but if you want my full lisst of reqquirements its something like

1. biologically female
2. not physically deformed
3. not landwhale (can be fat - within reason).
4. legal
5. Not more than 10+ yrs older
6. At least 2/10 though HIGHLY prefer 3/10.. 2/10 IS THE MINIMUM, but I would rly have to think abt fking a 2/10
7. preferably not a nigger
8. preferably not 70- iq dumb hoe - someone smart who can earn her own money
9. ABOUSTLULY NO KIDS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
10. Not sick (blind, deaf, etc, etc).
11. Preferably not from a third world shithole... aka poor, aka 5$ a month salary

and probably some more

but some of those I am willing to compromise on and some of those are not rly requirements but wants and yeah that is why I just condensed all that shit into just 2 requirements because the chances are if she passes those 2 requirements I would fuck her

She looks exactly like my grand-aunt. :feelswhat: