Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend with this chick even at the risk of bankrupting yourself for her career?

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date

Would you?

• Total voters
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Title. A question especially for moneymoggers and statusmoggers. Found this small channel a week ago or so:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MegWp-PvEA

Let's say that this chick didn't want to be someone who can't even get a thousand views on an MV after a week, and instead decided that she wants to have videos which get a million views in a week. Let's say that she decides that you can help her, and that she's willing to be your girlfriend if you do so. Would you agree, even though she'd expect you to truly put all of your resources on the line to buy bots to get her views, to pay some big label to take her, to pay for radio stations and clubs to play her music, and so on, with there being a possibility that fully supporting her career may bankrupt you?

She's an ugly sheboon

Last edited:
I'd smash. I would be volcel if I didn't. Btw if you take all her makeup off, she is gonna be giga deformed. Crazy how sheboons fraud this much.

on her face and ascend

-
Substitute Rihanna and we'll talk
-
13aa66cf0adb187fae28bb2c5442c0dc

-
-

I'll just pump and dump this dumb hood rat nigger hole and move on with my life.

I just want to have sex one time without paying for it. Never gonna happen though. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

She isn't able to know what love is.

Looks like the type that runs to other wealthy man as soon as her bettabuxer has the smallest problem.