Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you attend a wedding if there was free food ?

would you ?

• Yes because i am actually interested in the wedding

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Yes, but only for the food

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • No, the mogging by sexhavers is too brutal

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Lets say you get invited to a wedding by relatives and there would be a huge buffet, would yoi attend it for foodmaxxing or would the mogging be too brutal for you ? Last time i was at a wedding was like 2 years ago, where i was redpilled and the only reason i went there was food (these niggas spent over 10.000€ ONLY on food, drinks not included). I don't know if i could go to another wedding without getting a panic attack because of the mogging.

i attended multiple weddings. foids laughed at me for some spergy shit i said.

Sure, there are way too many people at weddings for the mogging to be relevant.

Barely anyone will notice you.

i went to one and saw a htn-chadlite manlet with a cute foid. :feelsbadman:

Usually you need to give the married couple a gift which is way more expensive than the food you eat.

No. Never. One sentences

Lots of people. Thats enough To Make me vomit all My food back when I get home

Make sure to eat all the food so no one else gets any

i don't really give a damn if there is free food, normies will just make fun of you in a subtle ways and i already experienced it.

I go to weddings at 8pm, after the church cuckoldry and just arrive at the place, eat , drink , leave

Usually you need to give the married couple a gift which is way more expensive than the food you eat.
Just give them 20€/$ in cash and say you're low on money

No, but not exactly because of mogging. I'd hate to talk with all their friends and family, it's too loud and exhausting and for the cost of wedding gift I could have much more food

Absolutely nope. It's a cheap price for getting severely mentally tortured. There are only two weddings I want to be in, Lord Jesus Christ's wedding and my own.

I have to go to one this summer. Luckily inceldom is pretty prevalent in my family, "weirdly enough" only on the male side so this is probably the last one. Funnily enough the only guy getting married (besides my brother who is now divorceraped and stuck on a different continent) is my cousin who isn't even related to me by blood but my uncle married my aunt when she already had a 1-year old son and basically raised him as his own. Genetics are a bitch.

hell yea im hungry
my cousins arent that bad either i'd attend their wedding

No, I wouldn't want to ruin the wedding day for everyone with my presence. I could just order some goyslop from a fast food store which is better anyway

Lets say you get invited to a wedding by relatives and there would be a huge buffet, would yoi attend it for foodmaxxing or would the mogging be too brutal for you ? Last time i was at a wedding was like 2 years ago, where i was redpilled and the only reason i went there was food (these niggas spent over 10.000€ ONLY on food, drinks not included). I don't know if i could go to another wedding without getting a panic attack because of the mogging.
Yeah I’m gonna go for the food

Yes, I would just use my phone

I would if non relatives and friends are officially allowed

only if it were my family members or close friends weddings. otherwise i am not going

Eat the food and leave none to the sex havers

I've been to a few family gatherings for this reason

Even though I'll end up sitting in a corner and awkwardly trying to make small talk with my parents or talking to some random old fart i dont know but somehow knows everything about me