Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be a cuck for a year if it meant becoming a Giga-Chad for the rest of your life?

Would you be a cuck for a year if you could be a Giga-Chad for the rest of your life?

• Yes

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
So you'd have to orbit, care about her issues (pretend at least), take her out and pay but get nothing in return, listen to her complain about Chad's dick being too big, everything. You have to do all of this for a year, but after that year ends, you become a Giga-Chad.

If you fail though, and go ER or rape a foid or do anything a cuck wouldn't do, you become a truecel once again.

Do you accept?

?? no shit retard

tfw you're already what "the incels" would call a chad
1513923931448s

I don’t think I’d be able to tbh. I’d probably end up murdERing hER.

I don't want to be a chad. So, no.

It's worth a try, things can't get worse.

This stupid question, of course I would suffer 1 year of cuck shit if it meant that I would enjoy a lifetime of being a slayer.

Only youncels will vote no.

A year is fucking nothing. It'll go by in a blink of an eye.

Only youncels will vote no.

A year is fucking nothing. It'll go by in a blink of an eye.
But its a year of being an absolute cuck. I don't think anyone here could legitimently do it without failing

Yea definitely I'd be angry and hopeful for a year instead of sad and suicidal. Also most guys already do that but get no chad transformation in return.

But its a year of being an absolute cuck. I don't think anyone here could legitimently do it without failing

Deep down inside I wouldn't give a shit about the woman. Would just be like hanging out with any other modern day slut. The only thing I'd lose is the time I am forced to spend with her, and that really isn't that bad. Especially when there is the clear goal of me becoming a giga-chad in sight.

A year is nothing. 2018 went by so fast, I still feel like it's summer.
Not even a question. Being a cuck is standard behavior for "men" today. Most numales stay cucks forever. I'd have to be a cuck only for a year and enjoy living life on easy mode for the rest of my life.

I'd do it even if it meant dying after 3 years of being giga Chad.

better dead than cuck I'm really good with incelcoping so I'm not too miserable

So you'd have to orbit, care about her issues (pretend at least), take her out and pay but get nothing in return, listen to her complain about Chad's dick being too big, everything. You have to do all of this for a year, but after that year ends, you become a Giga-Chad.

If you fail though, and go ER or rape a foid or do anything a cuck wouldn't do, you become a truecel once again.

Do you accept?
make it harder, like you have to watch chad fuck your chick and that you will have to finish chad and you know...

Yes. What? A single year for a lifetime of Giga Chaddom? Now MY dick is too big! To not take this trade is insanity. One year's payment for a lifetime of recouping your losses.

Yes, because unlike all the other schemes to get laid, this one is guaranteed.

if you say no to this you must be pretty retarded

what "pride" do you have as an incel? dont act like your life matters, because it doesnt

i would happily be a cuck for 365 days if it meant that I turned into gigachad on the 366th

of course none of this will ever happen lol but if I was given the option to I 100% would

how worse off can my life be as a cuck for 1 year? im already at my lowest right now. This is an amazing trade off

As much as i hate cucks and beta orbiters
doing it for 1 year and getting a lifetime of CHAD life is probably worth it TBH
VOLCEL if you wouldn't

1000%. There are at least 28 low T soyboys on this forum.

I LARP every day as a normalnigger. Insoles, shoes, etc. I lie through my teeth to solid 90% of people I talk to. A little bit extra acting would be nothing to me