Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be willing to lose an arm or a leg to become a Chad?

Would you be willing to lose an arm or a leg to become a Chad?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Let's see how far people here would afford to lose to truly ascend.

A leg and then pay for a prosthetic one

You have to be more precise: Do I automatically gain a cool high-paying job, a fat bank account and a big social circle?

Then maybe.

Do I only become physically Chad and everything else remains the same? Hell no. A Chad without friends is basically an incel. Nothing would change.

You have to be more precise: Do I automatically gain a cool high-paying job, a fat bank account and a big social circle?

Then maybe.

Do I only become physically Chad and everything else remains the same? Hell no. A Chad without friends is basically an incel. Nothing would change.
:yes:

How can you be a chad with a missing arm/leg?

Then maybe.

Only physically.

How can you be a chad with a missing arm/leg?
Nick Vujicic has no limbs and he SMVmogs most of this board. Plus he has a wife (attractive, even)

Attachments

• deus-ex.jpg
    deus-ex.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 25
Nick Vujicic has no limbs and he SMVmogs most of this board. Plus he has a wife (attractive, even)
He is not a chad. He has famemaxxed. His smv is not based on his looks.

This. I've seen some cool looking prosthetics,
Prosthetic hands can barely replace a real one properly, though when it comes to your feet/leg, its much easier to replace it

He is not a chad. He has famemaxxed. His smv is not based on his looks.
I never said he was. But in any case, he is facially attractive. I doubt he would be able to cope further with life if he was strikingly ugly.

But the thread is about losing a single limb, not all of them. You could still live a very productive life plus Chad looks.

I never said he was. But in any case, he is facially attractive. I doubt he would be able to cope further with life if he was strikingly ugly.

But the thread is about losing a single limb, not all of them. You could still live a very productive life plus Chad looks.
Hmmm I think a chad can’t be disabled. But that’s just my opinion.

Hmmm I think a chad can’t be disabled. But that’s just my opinion.
You are probably mistaking "Chad" with "Alpha male" in this context. I'm only talking about the looks.

As long as your overall face, height and body shape are intact, I don't think a disability impact your looks much. You could become less desirable on the sense of independence, but not less attractive.

Then maybe.

:feelsgah::bluepill:

A foid has access to 50 Chads via online dating.

Even being a Chad isn't enough anymore unless you have an amazing, exciting life.
Chad is a has social magnetism for his looks alone. Opportunities come to him, people interact with him etc. Even a fully paraplegic Chad probably has more chances to have an exciting life with lots of friends and supportive people than the average subhuman looking male.

Chad is a has social magnetism for his looks alone. Opportunities come to him, people interact with him etc. Even a fully paraplegic Chad probably has more chances to have an exciting life with lots of friends and supportive people than the average subhuman looking male.
Friends don't simply fall out from the sky. Making friends after high school and university is hard even for Chads.

One leg to be tall Chad, yes in a heartbeat.

chad has 2 legs, 2 arms, and 1000 stars on github

One leg to be 6'7 ripped GigaChad with a Sean O'Pry tier face and deep voice.

Friends don't simply fall out from the sky. Making friends after high school and university is hard even for Chads.
Why / based on what evidence are you saying this? People keep engaging and socializing with Chad even in the workplace, I'd say ESPECIALLY in the workplace
As long as the guy doesn't act stuck up and is communicative (while being Chad), people will assume he is a likeable person

Why / based on what evidence are you saying this? People keep engaging and socializing with Chad even in the workplace, I'd say ESPECIALLY in the workplace
As long as the guy doesn't act stuck up and is communicative (while being Chad), people will assume he is a likeable person
So will your personality change too if you make that deal? You said only physicality.

So will your personality change too if you make that deal? You said only physicality.
Only physicality.

It's just that assume personality through looks, I never said that chads are automatically nice.

No. I'd rather rope than lose a limb for whores like Shannon Rose Bosanac.

Losing a leg to become a chad isn't a big deal. An arm on the other hand would make me second guess. I need both arms to play video games after all

chad with 1 leg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sub5

I'd lose a leg but not an arm, I need hands to do stuff.