Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you believe me if I told you that autistic people discovered the black pill ?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Had it not been for autists, everyone would still be bluepilled

autists should be protected no matter what

Almost everyone who goes ER is somewhat autistic because most are marginalised by soyciety.

Of course. Autists are also responsible for many technological innovations throughout the centuries as well.

It seems more likely that the ugliest most brutalized autistic people would have the attention span and conviction to formalize the theory, whilst the normies have the inuitive understanding from birth.

The only exception being normies who make money from it like models and artists.

No. Autistic males are some of the most bluepilled idiots I have ever met. They treat the blackpill as if it were a joke, and then proceed to be ostracized and isolated.
Those are the low T and low functioning autists.

Yes, frankly ugly LFA are the truest of cels.

I don't think so. I believe Blackpill started on the failures of the red pill. Many times, the ammount of self-improvment and the quality of your game don't matter anymore. Actually, game doesn't matter all the time since confidence comes from positive feedback. Now people go straight to :blackpill: