Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you browse .is at 100% humidity?

At 100%?

• Total voters
Thats crazy. I imagine that moisture would destroy a lot of electronic devices too

Lol this only happens for wonderful chinese construction

Fuarrkk, we just keep uncovering new levels and kinds of hell don't we?! The tropics are such a horrifying place to live, full of constant everlasting suffering and subhumanity.

At some point, even coping retarded NPC normies have to come to recognize the genocide is the best humane solution out there. We must genocide all peoples of the tropics.

How is this even allowed jfl?

Allowed? It's nature shoving it's middle finger. We can't stop it
I meant, isn't it due to a problem with the construction of the building?
You shouldn't have water coming like this in your flat jfl

I WOULD DROWN

yea
i dont even know what dryness and humidity feel like, i only know heat

How is this even allowed jfl?
Its allowed because the third world has delusions that they too can live the same high-end lifestyle as Whites in the West do. Break neck levels of construction, energy expenditure, massive amounts of CO2 cumulatively all add up to create a backlash from nature but subhumans refuse to accept their genetic and geographic destiny of blood and soil which unfixably and immutably delegates them to a much lower plane of existence than what European origin peoples of temperate climate enjoy. This is the blackpill and racepill of ego death which subhumans absolutely refuse to swallow at all cost because its just too damning and painful.

Just look how vehemently people on the internet deny the reality of start racial hierarchy among different ethnic groups and breeds of humans! Even here, there are many who can't swallow the racepill. The truth is that tropical geography simply can't provide the kind of resource wealth and environmental livability that the temperate region of cold weather can.

Cold weather creates moggers. Look at the Wooly Mammoth. They are all from the northern temperate cold parts of the world. And just like the Wooly mamoth, we have Chads who primary come from European parts of the world (and White America which is an extension of European populations).

Allowed? It's nature shoving it's middle finger. We can't stop it
We can stop it tomorrow if we genocide the turd world.

I meant, isn't it due to a problem with the construction of the building?
You shouldn't have water coming like this in your flat jfl

It's the climate. It's not just the flat it's the whole area that's affected by very high humidity, for a short time apparently.

Here in the UK my room seems to be about 60% in summer and 35% in winter, as I keep my window open a lot. But at that time in that part of China it was 100%. So the air is just full of moisture.

Its allowed because the third world has delusions that they too can live the same high-end lifestyle as Whites in the West do. Break neck levels of construction, energy expenditure, massive amounts of CO2 cumulatively all add up to create a backlash from nature but subhumans refuse to accept their genetic and geographic destiny of blood and soil which unfixably and immutably delegates them to a much lower plane of existence than what European origin peoples of temperate climate enjoy. This is the blackpill and racepill of ego death which subhumans absolutely refuse to swallow at all cost because its just too damning and painful.

Just look how vehemently people on the internet deny the reality of start racial hierarchy among different ethnic groups and breeds of humans! Even here, there are many who can't swallow the racepill. The truth is that tropical geography simply can't provide the kind of resource wealth and environmental livability that the temperate region of cold weather can.

Cold weather creates moggers. Look at the Wooly Mammoth. They are all from the northern temperate cold parts of the world. And just like the Wooly mamoth, we have Chads who primary come from European parts of the world (and White America which is an extension of European populations).

We can stop it tomorrow if we genocide the turd world.
It's the climate. It's not just the flat it's the whole area that's affected by very high humidity, for a short time apparently.

Here in the UK my room seems to be about 60% in summer and 35% in winter, as I keep my window open a lot. But at that time in that part of China it was 100%. So the air is just full of moisture.
Brutal humiditypill

Holy shit, it's so fucking over for ricecels.

Their own women fucking despise them, everything is bad, dangerous. Never began for them.

Brutal humiditypill
Never began for tropical subhuman shitskins and gooks.
Check this out:

Never began for tropical subhuman shitskins and gooks.
Check this out:
Junglepill