Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel would you buy a sex slave on the black market? (in minecraft :V)

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I was reading a lot of testimonies about women who escaped from human trafficking gangs, in some cases (especially children under 13 years old) they were sold to wealthy clients, this was also mentioned in the trial against el chapo, who apparently rented 13 year old girls to fuck them and revitalize himself or something like that (it was like a ritual for him, lol)

According to what I have read, the price of a sex slave is in the $10,000 USD range

"Those who go missing rarely come back to tell their stories. The reasons for their abduction vary, but many are kidnapped into sexual slavery. Daniela's story of survival is as extraordinary as it is harrowing."

"She says the women were shown videos of the torture and murder of those caught trying to escape. Becoming an addict could also lead to being disappeared for good. Then there were the victims of the clients who paid to torture and even kill them, like the women she had seen in a basement around the middle of her ordeal. Daniela claims her captors once showed her a video of henchmen feeding body parts to a lion kept in a safe house in the city of Reynosa."

"According to the latest government report on sex trafficking in Mexico, dated 2014, there are 47 identified criminal groups involved in the business, with leaders in Central America, Mexico, and the United States, and bars and discos around the northern frontier"

(this is more extensive in its spanish version--> https://www.vice.com/es/article/598...-mis-7-anos-esclava-sexual-zetas-cartel-golfo )

1AE2EFA.jpg

you're mexican tbh you can probably find a whole warehouse full of them a town away

I would if it was legal like in the good old days. The exorbitant price and then having to look over your soldier for cops isn’t worth it