Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you care if a woman tells you a sob story of her life and ask for help?

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
Would you care if a woman tells you a sob story of her life and ask for help? For example, if a woman is homeless and she asks you for a place to stay, or if a woman has no money to buy herself insulin, or if a woman is feeling hungry because she hadn't eaten for days. Or how about if you're in a desert and there is a woman who asks for water in the hot heat? Would you help a foid out, knowing that there are repercussions for helping a person out? For example, they could sue you somehow for helping them out of the goodness of your own heart. I wouldn't, knowing that I was in a vulnerable position, and no woman ever helped me out with tangible actions or things. I would let a woman succumb to her death if she was in a vulnerable position and be nonchalant and distance myself away. Her troubles are not my troubles, why should I care, if I don't receive the same care?

Always lend a helping hand!

Tell her to go to therapy and check her privileges.

One toilet asked me if I would protect her if shit hit the fan in soyciety. Bitch, I'm not putting my life on the line for your wrinkled up roast beef which I won't even get. She tried to shame me as if this somehow defines my manhood, too.

If she gives me a blowjob yes

She needs to put in the work, and stop complaining.

if it meant I could ascend with her, yes.

over

Would you care if a woman tells you a sob story of her life and ask for help? For example, if a woman is homeless and she asks you for a place to stay, or if a woman has no money to buy herself insulin, or if a woman is feeling hungry because she hadn't eaten for days. Or how about if you're in a desert and there is a woman who asks for water in the hot heat? Would you help a foid out, knowing that there are repercussions for helping a person out? For example, they could sue you somehow for helping them out of the goodness of your own heart. I wouldn't, knowing that I was in a vulnerable position, and no woman ever helped me out with tangible actions or things. I would let a woman succumb to her death if she was in a vulnerable position and be nonchalant and distance myself away. Her troubles are not my troubles, why should I care, if I don't receive the same care?
why would i want some bitch to trauma dump me? she should fix her own problems lmao

“FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. I’VE PUT UP WITH SO MUCH SHIT AND YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA HOW EASY YOU HAVE IT. YOU ACTUAL PIECE OF DOG SHIT. YOU WASTE OF A LIFE. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING REASON TO COMPLAIN WHEN YOU HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD SIMPING FOR YOU. YOU FUCKING RETARD. GO FUCKING ASK CHAD. YOU NEVER WANTED ME THEN, SO WHY WOULD I HELP YOU NOW?”