Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you date a 280lbs. landwhale is she was facially pretty, loyal, and a good/sweet gf?

Would you date a 280lbs. landwhale is she was facially pretty, loyal, and a good/sweet gf?

• Yes

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 54.4%

• Total voters
SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
Would you date a 280lbs. landwhale is she was facially pretty, loyal, and a good/sweet gf?

Never. Fatties are for fatties not slim people.

She has to be young and virgin tbh ngl . For the,fat eventually she loose it .

sure, not like I can get anything in the first place.

Of course
full

If she was loyal, couldn't you make her lose weight? If she stops being loyal when she loses weight, that means that she was never loyal in the first place.

Lets be honest though, the phrase "Loyal woman" is practically an oxymoron, women are only loyal to Chad. You might as well have asked the question "Would you like to be Chad?"

Last edited:
yes im not a fattylover but if she's loyal then she would also be loyal enough to lose weight for me

She would be around 3 times my weight over. Once she loses the weight she will cuck you for chad as soon as she realizes she can do better. Ironically that weight would be the only thing keeping her from leaving you.

She would be around 3 times my weight over. Once she loses the weight she will cuck you for chad as soon as she realizes she can do better. Ironically that weight would be the only thing keeping her from leaving you.
But that's one of the conditions: She will be loyal.

This. Also fat cunts get a massive ego boost after they lose weight.

Just asking - how much do you weight and how tall are you?

Yes if she was willing to go to the gym with me and work out so she can become unfat and diet without “muh body is beautiful” shit and not trying to betabux me.

But that's one of the conditions: She will be loyal.
The point is that her loyalty is tied towards being that weight, so if she lost it then she wouldn‘t be loyal anymore. Some here are saying that she should lose this weight if she is loyal.

This. Also fat cunts get a massive ego boost after they lose weight.

Just asking - how much do you weight and how tall are you?
5’6 and 44kg.

The point is that her loyalty is tied towards being that weight, so if she lost it then she wouldn‘t be loyal anymore. Some here are saying that she should lose this weight if she is loyal.

5’6 and 44kg.
I am sumilar, 5'8 and 49. How old are you? Do you have any conditions?

That’s almost twice my weight

I am sumilar, 5'8 and 49. How old are you? Do you have any conditions?
I’m 25 years old. Don’t think I have any, but i haven’t seen a doctor to check for anything.

I'd take it if I were you, you won't be having sex anyway with a micropenis so why not reap all those other benefits

Do you know how fat 280 lbs. is?

Dick not big enough to penetrate a fat foid

If she weighs more than me then no

landwhale is she was facially pretty
does not compute.

fat people who lose weight look entirely like different people. I have no idea how to evaluate a fat bloated face.

does not compute.

fat people who lose weight look entirely like different people. I have no idea how to evaluate a fat bloated face.
Although you can usually tell somewhat don't you think?

Although you can usually tell somewhat don't you think?
no, zero. When it comes to males I've definitely seen weight loss stories of fatsos being Chad faced underneath and other's turning into incel faces. Never could tell the difference beforehand.

Same with foids. Fat faces all look the same to me, except for hair and eye color.

Last edited:
Sure, I could make her lose the fat over time, it would be worth the effort imo.

I am going to bite my tongue and accept. Maybe I could help her lose weight or something.
Sure, I could make her lose the fat over time, it would be worth the effort imo.

Would you date a 280lbs. landwhale is she was loyal,
does not compute. She isn't even loyal to herself and her body. How could she be loyal to a man? Chad is to foids like candy is to fatties, and she can't even resist candy.

Don't think you can be facially pretty at 280lbs. Any tera giga whore would be a 3 at best at that weight

280lbs is 100lbs more than me. No I wouldn't. I can't have sex with fat girls so she would have to lose weight. But they would leave you for an upgrade to Chad/Chadlite when they lose weight and become in the healthy weight range.

That weight is only good if you're a butcher.

280 lbs!!!! THAT'S 127 KG.

She must be at least 8 feet tall for that to be normal weight