Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a "femcel"?

I personally wouldnt want to fuck any girl.

Based on the fact that I need to have a connection with a girl.
So by that you mean you want a romantic relationship right?

So by that you mean you want a romantic relationship right?
Well there are many things that come into play, a guy who wants to fuck a girl will have this mindset that he is going to want to fuck.

Even if he does want to fuck a girl, things get complicated. Either she will pump and dump him or the fact he becomes obsessed with the sex, he will go crazy if he doesnt get it.

Also he will miss all the red flags about the girl he wants to fuck.

If above 3/10, yes.

Sure, I'd be willing to date, as long as they arent male incels, theyre hygenic, not shitzophrenic or with any pschosis that severe, most importantly they need to be good human beings and specifically not the type to cheat, well Id give it my all anyway so I wouldn't find out till they do and don't perfectly cover it up, but if that happens I'd rope. So i guess the only explicit requirement would be that they don't have a history of cheating, because I'm guessing I'd push myself to trust them if I ever did date.

Doesn't matter what they look like, even if disfigured, if the above conditions are met. Im basically ugly to the point of being disfigured, I don't see why all of you fuckers are being so picky lol, do you want to fuck someone hot or feel affection?

Hear me oh sons of ER, there is no true ascension without affection and neither hath there ever been rolled affection without ascension.

Last edited:
If she puts out then yes

No, they don't even want me. Only for chad