Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date a feminist?

Date?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Would you date a feminist (assuming she doesn't hate men or is lesbian) if you had the chance?

She'll date/fuck you on the condition that you are woke and liberal and regularly attend feminist rallies with her.

4 Reasons Anti-Feminist Women Hate Feminism (And What They ...

Feminist picnic falls apart after no-one makes any sandwiches
Women of Influence: Feminism has been around for over 150 ...

If she liked me, we shared interests and she was kind to me and wasn't trying to do the open relationship thing then why not?

All women are feminists. Many of them may not want to dye their hairs, but the policies are designed by women for women specifically.

The real question is whether or not a feminist would ever date one of us? :society:

Yes. Most if not all women are feminists to some degree, you would be weeding out a large pool of women if you said no to this question.

But I would make her eat pavement. :feelsaww:

What kind of cucked clownshit is this thread :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek:

I wouldn’t date a feminist but I would do sexual stuff with one just to get some sexual pleasure.

yes of course, the problem is she doesn't want to date me

Imagine voting no.

no but I would fuck have sex with her if she's hot

If she liked me, we shared interests and she was kind to me and wasn't trying to do the open relationship thing then why not?
Idk... I wouldn't care but I wouldn't want to go to rallies with her. I'd just want to mind my own business and do my own hobbies.

I answered "maybe," because it depends on what "Feminist" actually means here.

If it means a typical misandrist Feminist, then I'd possibly fuck one, but not date one.

If it means a normal foid who actually just believes in egalitarianism and equal treatment and calls it "Feminism," perhaps I'd date her.

I would date anyone who can breath

I’m not going to cuck/contradict myself like that so no

Date, no. Fuck, yes.

Would you date a feminist (assuming she doesn't hate men or is lesbian) if you had the chance?

She'll date/fuck you on the condition that you are woke and liberal and regularly attend feminist rallies with her.

Honestly yes if I was given 10,000,000 dollars

All women are feminists. Many of them may not want to dye their hairs, but the policies are designed by women for women specifically.

No, but fuck yes

Depends, a lot of women claim to be feminists because of the media telling them that if they aren’t feminists they support the patriarchy. I’d definitely like to talk to a level headed feminist who doesn’t despise men and try to understand their views. But as an 18 year old who’s never had sex, probably yes.

There are no principled feminists. Foids are incapable of holding principles in general.

Feminists drop all their feminists bs the moment they see chad and willingly submit.

Feminist are misandrist by default. The ideology is predicated on man hating and victimhood to excuse pro-female laws at the expense of men.

Also:

Women have never made a concentrated effort to reverse misandrist policies or decry feminism. So whether they actively identify with the label is irrelevant. They support and accept its benefits. Men being disadvantaged and reduced to fourth class citizens is of no concern to them unless it somehow impacts their ability to benefit in some fashion.

Last edited:
Overt feminists are the most shallow, Chad-hungry of all, from what I've observed.

If she had sex with me, then she'd be the wrong feminist though.
But of course, I would. "Would you fuck such-and-such a foid" questions are strange. Imagine refusing to have sex with a foid as an incel. WTF?

But of course, I would. "Would you fuck such-and-such a foid" questions are strange. Imagine refusing to have sex with a foid as an incel. WTF?
Believe me, there are some Incels that actually would refuse date/sex. Just look at the "Would you fuck [Insert Ethnicity]" threads.

>49% no
are you fucking kidding me? volcels.is it is.

I would become the biggest soy gulper libtard if it meant I got sexual access to women.

Chad only I don't get the question

Believe me, there are some Incels that actually would refuse date/sex. Just look at the "Would you fuck [Insert Ethnicity]" threads.
Those who would refuse are volcels then.

Yeah ofcourse if there is a to fuck her. LMFAO

Would rather go lepine on her

I would become the biggest soy gulper libtard if it meant I got sexual access to women.
I feel the same way.

There are no principled feminists. Foids are incapable of holding principles in general.

Feminists drop all their feminists bs the moment they see chad and willingly submit.
Aren't many incels the same?
Many would become or at least pretend to be a bluepilled libtard if they were able to have regular sex and a normal relationship with a feminist foid mentioned by OP.

I have yet to see a feminist who wasn't mind numbingly retarded. Also they tend to support all the worst degeneracy of modern society. IT? Feminists. FDS? Feminists. There are different wings of feminism that disagree about what's empowering to women but they all share the same braindead views on men, blaming all for shit only Chad Patriarch benefits from.

I can't have my existence marginalized like that. Fuck yes date no.

all women are feminists the ones that claim to want to be barefoot in the kitchen are usually doing it to get attention from simps

I'd fuck one, but wouldn't date one.