Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date a Single Mother? Poll

Would you date a Single Mother?

• Yes

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 64 69.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 17 18.5%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Would you date a Single Mother if divorce laws weren't so harsh to men? For example if you leave her you don't have to pay child support

Why? Why not?

no, it's way too cuckish.
i might fuck but not date.
if it's a single mother it means she fucked a chad for his genes and is settling down with you as a provider.

If she had a 14 year old daughter yes, Just "date" the mother to get to the daughter.:feelsthink::feelsbaton:

no, it's way too cuckish.
i might fuck but not date.
if it's a single mother it means she fucked a chad for his genes and is settling down with you as a provider.
If she had a 14 year old daughter yes, Just "date" the mother to get to the daughter.:feelsthink::feelsbaton:
What if she was still pregnant?

As long as I don't pay her shit, I'd do it.

Would you date a Single Mother if divorce laws weren't so harsh to men? For example if you leave her you don't have to pay child support

Why? Why not?
Normies: used sloppy seconds that are obese and also have a kid? yes

I would, volcel if you wouldnt.

What if she was a hot blonde early 20s?
uuuhhh, suddenly the decision isn't so clear cut.. you said divorce laws wouldn't be so bad but still. I cat imagine caring for chad's kds

uuuhhh, suddenly the decision isn't so clear cut.. you said divorce laws wouldn't be so bad but still. I cat imagine caring for chad's kds
True but you get free sex and she pays some of your rent, also you can leave when you find another girl

True but you get free sex and she pays some of your rent, also you can leave when you find another girl
then yes. To bad a deal like this is very very rare, if not nonexistant in reality. Thought provoking thread

then yes. To bad a deal like this is very very rare, if not nonexistant in reality. Thought provoking thread
True af, Single mother complain that no man wants them but most men won't commit because laws are not in our favor, if we didn't have to pay child support then maybe more men would be willing to date single mothers
:feelsmega:

Same probably, I wouldn't if she was white and her kid was different race because I would look like a cuck
Youre an incel. Who cares what you would look like to others? If shes decent looking and DTF, you shouldnt pass the opportunity just so you can brag on an online forum filled with lonely basement dwellers about how you rejected a single mom.

True af, Single mother complain that no man wants them but most men won't commit because laws are not in our favor, if we didn't have to pay child support then maybe more men would be willing to date single mothers

if you marry a single mother in the UK and she divorces you, do you have to pay child support for the child that's not yours?
does she then get double child support from the original father and the cuck?
i don't know how US laws work on this but this sounds incredibly cucked.

Youre an incel. Who cares what you would look like to others? If shes decent looking and DTF, you shouldnt pass the opportunity just so you can brag on an online forum filled with lonely basement dwellers about how you rejected a single mom.
True plus some Indians can look light skin, although as a white male, I would never date a white single mother with biracial child

yup, i agree. the idea of a single mother isn't inherently bad but irl There's a lot of negetive things associated with dating them like divorce rape, legal battles, etc

Youd reject her as an incel? JFL. And you call me picky?
yup, i agree. the idea of a single mother isn't inherently bad but irl There's a lot of negetive things associated with dating them like divorce rape, legal battles, etc
You wont get divorce raped for dating someone you moron. OP never mentioned marriage.
True plus some Indians can look light skin, although as a white male, I would never date a white single mother with biracial child
Thats extremely based bro. Enjoy your inceldom , youre super cool.

Date sure.

Cohabitation? Not on your life.

I wouldn't reject her because she is a single mother
I reject the consequences
tho, for example if you act like a father to the child you are now reasonable for the child so you would have to pay child support if you broke up
Just fuck her and leave. Thats what id do. Maybe pay for a meal or two.

Yes no single mother, you rejected single foids with no kids wtf are you talking about.
Yes, grotesque hideos ones. If i find a decent looking one, i wouldnt reject her because she slept with a guy a long time ago.

As long as she's a single mother due to something out of her control --- namely, widowed

As long as she's a single mother due to something out of her control --- namely, widowed
The percentage that meet that is about as tiny as a virgin foid.

No I despise children.

Why? Why not?
Pump n dump

Grotesque hideous ones? idk about that you consider anyone above 19% bodyfat to be a landwhale so i don't think we have the same idea of groteques.

And we're not talking about a non virgin, we're talking about someone with a kid.

OP isnt asking if youd raise the kid. Would you date/fuck a single mom?

I truly believe all these would you gotcha threads can never show what we would really pick. Like I know a lot on .co are just edgy tards trying to bait IT and the like, but I don't believe a lot would turn down anything. It's easy to say no from a keyboard when there's no shot of it happening. Like I'm not into whales or niggers, but have no clue how I'd react if one actually did like me. Would I at least give it a shot? I honestly believe I would.

No that’s way too cucked

The only logical reason to do so is being an actual pedophile trying to find victims. So no.

How would you go about just fucking her but not dating her? I feel if it's that easy you wouldn't be incel.

How would you go about just fucking her but not dating her? I feel if it's that easy you wouldn't be incel.

You would date her, leading her to believe youre ready to willingly offer resources/money. Then fuck her when shes vulnerable and then gtfo.

You would date her, leading her to believe youre ready to willingly offer resources/money. Then fuck her when shes vulnerable and then gtfo.
On paper I wanna say no foid is gonna go on a date with a potential beta that isn't wining and dining her, but then I remembered foids don't have high iqs otherwise they wouldn't be single mothers.

I would until I ascend. You get free experience with it.