Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date a Single Mother? Poll

Would you date a Single Mother?

• Yes

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • No

Votes: 64 69.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 17 18.5%

• Total voters
On paper I wanna say no foid is gonna go on a date with a potential beta that isn't wining and dining her, but then I remembered foids don't have high iqs otherwise they wouldn't be single mothers.
Exactly.

I would just pump and dump lol. Beyond that the foid is just damaged goods, she lusted for chad/tyrone and paid the price.

If I can get cheap sex without her becoming overbearing and expecting me to provide for her nigger bastard, maybe.

If I can get cheap sex without her becoming overbearing and expecting me to provide for her nigger bastard, maybe.
Her child would be same race as you

Hell no. Just take care of Chad's spawn :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelshaha: :soy: :soy:

I've tried getting dates in the past with them on hook-up/dating sites and apps tbh, but they rejected me because I wasn't their type physically primarily like any other foid.
Being as 99% are single mothers my age, it's hard to have any other options also anyway.
I really DON'T want to be with a woman who has children with another man though. But that's OK, they don't want to be with me either!

Last edited:
This is a good question, I would not seriously date a single mother with a young child but i would date her just for sex with no intention on ltr. Since I’m old many women my age have grown kids and if that was the case that her kid was 18+ then I would consider a ltr but I would highly not prefer that, would much rather date a woman who hasn’t pushed out Chad’s spawn, but I’m an incel so I can be only so picky.

Fuck? Yes. Date? No.

Love how you said that because 99% it's true. :feelshaha:

no, it's way too cuckish.
i might fuck but not date.
if it's a single mother it means she fucked a chad for his genes and is settling down with you as a provider.

That's the most retarded thing you can ever do regarding relationships in 2020.

I don't judge you and I honestly don't care what you do in your life but think about this.
When she was at her prime, she didn't care about men like you. She mostly bullied or encouraged it to have the good grace of superior males.
Now she is older, got a bunch of kids. If she don't, there is a chance she is mental and would release her anger toward you. Even is you're alright with her.
Ask yourself if it's worth it.

Only for the sex
What if she was still pregnant?
I’ll be drinking some milk tonight then
That's the most retarded thing you can ever do regarding relationships in 2020.
guaranteed sex is retarded theory
I don't judge you and I honestly don't care what you do in your life but think about this.
When she was at her prime, she didn't care about men like you. She mostly bullied or encouraged it to have the good grace of superior males.
Now she is older, got a bunch of kids. If she don't, there is a chance she is mental and would release her anger toward you. Even is you're alright with her.
I don’t care I just want to fuck

Last edited:
Depends, if I didn't have to pay child support and could leave anytime then I would, plus you get pity sex like 3/4 times a week

I would just pump and dump lol. Beyond that the foid is just damaged goods, she lusted for chad/tyrone and paid the price.
Exactly. Don't need that shit. All these fucks would do the same thing if they had the chance. Free sex with no depletion of my resources? Why the fuck would I waste time dating her if I could get what I need out of her and move on? Also depends on how old the child is.

I’ll pump and dumb if I got the chance. Then bounce out of there.

No, won’t interact with children that aren’t mine

Also depends on how old the child is.
It don’t depend on shit nigga. If you stay you a cuck. It’s sad I know, I was raised by a single mother. But really and truly they need to go into some sort of high quality care. All signal mothers from what I observe aren’t qualified to be parents especially by virtue of them being single mothers.

If she had a 14 year old daughter yes, Just "date" the mother to get to the daughter.:feelsthink::feelsbaton:
this but 12. perfect time to groom for impregnation on 14th birthday :feelsthink:

I would fuck her, and then dump her before I have to betabux her.

pump and dump only

It don’t depend on shit nigga. If you stay you a cuck. It’s sad I know, I was raised by a single mother. But really and truly they need to go into some sort of high quality care. All signal mothers from what I observe aren’t qualified to be parents especially by virtue of them being single mothers.
Very true. If you stay you can also get roped into the "common law marriage" trap as well where if you've cohabited long enough with her and raised her child long enough the state will recognize you as a married couple and a family because the child has also developed an attachment to you. Pump and dump ftw :feelsokman:

Would you date a Single Mother if divorce laws weren't so harsh to men? For example if you leave her you don't have to pay child support

Why? Why not?
No unless she is very rich and will pay for me

why would i want to raise chads hellspawn

Most single mothers are the lowest of the low. They ironically always seem to have the highest standards, even though all they have to offer is used goods, unnecessary financial burden, and a history of idiotic decisions that they choose not to take responsibility for. I would never date one long term, but I would Bang And Immediately Leave - or BAIL. Any possible "relationship" with a single mother is inevitably doomed to failure. But of course, as an incel, that really isn't a possibility anyway. Plus, most of us don't even deserve that.

Just lol at the levels of cuckoldry if you're willing to date a degenerate single mom.

no, it's way too cuckish.
i might fuck but not date.
if it's a single mother it means she fucked a chad for his genes and is settling down with you as a provider.