Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you date a single mother with 2 to 4 kids ?

A

ads676

Banned
-
would anyone here date a single mother to escape inceldom ? And if not does that make you or a volcel ? I am asking this question I sort of asked myself this question and I remembered a guy who I worked with and was dating a women with four kids and providing for them financially which I couldn't understand why someone would do that when they are not your biological children. Than again, beggars cant be choosers

you're NOT a victim, and you ARE to blame. you chose to be an incel. you can leave at any time, but you'd rather do nothing, just sit there, moaning about being an incel. if you really hated it, you would do everything you could to change. you get no sympathy for willingly being an asshole.

Absolutely not.

Yes. It’s date. Why not?

No I wouldn't.

But it is fairly common nowadays. Really.

So if you wanna, go right ahead. Not me. Another man nutted in the foid that you're with and you are providing for HIS children. Not yours.

would anyone here date a single mother to escape inceldom ? And if not does that make you or a volcel ? I am asking this question I sort of asked myself this question and I remembered a guy who I worked with and was dating a women with four kids and providing for them financially which I couldn't understand why someone would do that when they are not your biological children. Than again, beggars cant be choosers
I would pump and dump her, that's it

Tbh i would date any women at this point just to experince what's it like to date.

Single mother? I dodge that like a kung fu master.

You realise once a foid has had kids she nukes herself? Having kids is what destroys the pussy and makes it loose. A foid can have sex all she wants but once she has kids, I see her as completely worthless.
Low T take

Better incel than cuck

Not wanting to fuck a loose hole is the opposite of low T. Go enjoy your loose 40 year old infertile single mother.
Turbocope. Have you ever been on the misc forum on bodybuilding.com before it got (((shut down))), GrAYcel?

What does that have to do with anything related to this?
There was this one dude who took massive amounts of steroids (his T levels are/were through the roof) and he fucked the most disgusting asian massage parlor hookers imaginable (he also recorded his sessions:feelspuke:). Higher T levels=higher libido. Many roidmaxxers report this side effect.

you're NOT a victim, and you ARE to blame. you chose to be an incel. you can leave at any time, but you'd rather do nothing, just sit there, moaning about being an incel. if you really hated it, you would do everything you could to change. you get no sympathy for willingly being an asshole.
:feels::feels::feels::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

i guess consider me a volcel cuz FUCK NO, i'd end up roping no matter what, baggage mom or no baggage mom

This is something I never worry about

Not all single moms are created equal. I would date a single mom if the following conditions were met.

1. Shes not a landwhale
2. Shes traditional/not a feminist or progressive
3. She would agree to have one of my kids
4. All her kids are from the same man
5. shes still in her 20s

Now this would never happen, but those are my conditions. Does that make me volcel otherwise? I dont know.

For pedocels, you could just date the Foid to get access to the kids. For me, I find it rather difficult to commit to a women that already has emotional baggage from previous relationships. I'll just end up not feeling loved, and will end up being miserable.