Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you date long-term a foid who physically can't breed and adopt a child with her?

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
Now let's assume you had a chance with a foid but it turns out she was unable to bear a child. Let's also assume that you were ok with this as long as she would still fuck you. But would it be too much if she asked to adopt a child? Would you raise some other man's child just so you could be with this foid? Personally I don't think I would.

No. If I can’t complete my one biological objective then it’s over.

100% yes. What a question

Society doesn't gain anything from her being sterile. Probably makes her more mentally ill than other Whores too. She probably had more sex than the average Cock Wallet due to not being able to get pregnant so she will be filled with STDs and zero pair bonding skills. Hardly a catch.

Thats actually the best possible outcome. She won't have my shitty genetic trash kids, we could adopt a lonely child and you can coooom in her all the time without worries

Lol nah unless we were together for a long time before marriage (and didn't fuck everyone i know) then it would be okay i can't leave her for that. But we are not adopting anyone lmao i am not cucked

The only real purpose of life is reproduction.

Staying long-term with a foid that can't make attain that objective is suicidal in that perspective.
Pump and dump is a different story, though.

The only real purpose of life is reproduction.

Staying long-term with a foid that can't make attain that objective is suicidal in that perspective.
Pump and dump is a different story, though.
Some argue it would be selfish to give your shit genes to a child though and make them suffer

Is surrogacy allowed?

No. It would be completely pointless to be in a long-term relationship with a female if I could not reproduce with her. Adoption is cucked.

Some argue it would be selfish to give your shit genes to a child though and make them suffer

It's not selfish : by doing so, you fulfill the duty that your ancestors assigned to you.

Then it is your job to educate the child and make it grow its bones so it reproduces as well : feed him the blackpill, make it eat as many proteins as possible, educate him to breathe with the nose and not the mouth, and so on.

Thats actually the best possible outcome. She won't have my shitty genetic trash kids, we could adopt a lonely child and you can coooom in her all the time without worries
actually this tbh.

oh and another thing. the foid must be at least a 5/10 if I'm gonna enter a long term relationship with her. no way i'm spending a ton of time around an uggo, (although i'd still fuck an uggo so i'm not volcel)

Yes.

I’m anti natalist so this wouldn’t bother me one bit.

Also I’m not sure I’d want to be a father though if I were to raise another man’s child via adoption with my new woman who could not herself breed her own child I would not view this arrangement as being cucked.

I only view an arrangement as being cucked in this manner when you come into a situation and raise your woman’s children whom she had by another man but especially so if it’s a man of a race other than your own ie I will not raise any mulatto bastards nor stay in a relationship where I know or find out that the girl/woman has had either a recent or past history of coal burning.

Let the nigger come back (won’t happen) and raise his own fatherless bastard/s.

As long as she is breathing that is all I request

Pump and dump only.

actually this tbh.

oh and another thing. the foid must be at least a 5/10 if I'm gonna enter a long term relationship with her. no way i'm spending a ton of time around an uggo, (although i'd still fuck an uggo so i'm not volcel)
acceptable. Especially fat women are a no-go. I put lots of effort into staying fit and healthy and I don't see why the unreasonably high SMV of a fat foid should be on equal with mine.

Ideal relationship if it means I don't have to have a kid.

Last edited:
Why are so many guys on this forum obsessed with the idea of reproduction?

Society doesn't gain anything from her being sterile. Probably makes her more mentally ill than other Whores too. She probably had more sex than the average Cock Wallet due to not being able to get pregnant so she will be filled with STDs and zero pair bonding skills. Hardly a catch.

If I found her attractive and she was loyal to me, I would have no problem with her being unable to breed.

Why can't she breed though? :feelshehe:

As long as she's not fat, yes

yes. Not adopting though
yes. Not adopting though

Sure. If she was an avowed anti feminist. And my money was in the caymans

I don't want kids in the first place. If she asked I'd probably have to drop her.

I don't want kids in the first place. If she asked I'd probably have to drop her.
This. My son would be ugly and probably autistic. With that in mind, me breeding would be a 50% chance of child abuse. As if that weren't enough of a reason, I wouldn't want to see my spawn grow up to look like me either. It'd make me sick

Last edited:
If she is a virgin.

İt will honestly be painful for me to watch my child suffer through same things ı did at and early age because ı technically raped his life with my genes.
Sure why not

Fuck no man. I want kids. I don't want pretend. Pretend love, pretend kid, pretend life fuck that man. I want real shit

Provided I find her attractive (and my standards are quite low ngl) that would actually be a pretty good deal, I'm also an antinatalist .

Ofc if she’s hot
I get a partner and don’t pass on my trash genetics win win

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back