Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you date/LTR with a blind stacylite, and would she date YOU?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
You can't do anything illegal or coerce her or something.

Would you date and would she date YOU?

She wouldn't date me. Imagine that. I'm extremely boring and unfunny, which isn't as bad as being ugly but still. Not even a blind foid would date me

Last edited:
no, i wouldn't touch a disabled foid. they should be gassed en masse.

Sure at this point even dead foids are enough company

blind mute girls can't consent

I don't know... But I find the idea of having a blind GF, and taking care of her, kind of sweet.

But that's just a fantasy. Her friends would probably tell her that I look like a subhuman pedo :cryfeels:

blind mute girls can't consent
Yea idk how you could rape disbaled foids without feeling bad at least normal foids are spoiled/delusional

Yea idk how you could rape disbaled foids without feeling bad at least normal foids are spoiled/delusional
they're too sexually starved because no one touchs them

if you fuck them for the first time, they will appreciate the attention you gave them

they're too sexually starved because no one touchs them

if you fuck them for the first time, they will appreciate the attention you gave them
Sure but raping them violently isnt that fun at least for me

i have spent ton of time in r/rapefantasies and leanred that women love the violence and the humiluation.

they want someone to put them in their rightful place which is always below you.

their tears are usually tears of joy

also raping older women in their 40s is always more pleasant for the woman since a 40ies women already have taken tons of cock and she's now looking for rape cock and violence to make her life more active

You can't do anything illegal or coerce her or something.

Would you date and would she date YOU?

She wouldn't date me. Imagine that. I'm extremely boring and unfunny, which isn't as bad as being ugly but still. Not even a blind foid would date me
Hell yes

All foids would be trying to date me if this fake society wasn't artificially inflating foids. This is no longer a merit based system but a purely rigged one. Females do not need to reciprocate anything in exchange for all the resources they receive to stay alive and cover living expenses, they find employment they should be kept out of and the police state takes their safety seriously. Meanwhile, men are discriminated against.

also raping older women in their 40s is always more pleasant for the woman since a 40ies women already have taken tons of cock and she's now looking for rape cock and violence to make her life more active
Interesting

If she rejects me I would change my personality over and over :feelsLSD: :feelshmm:

If she'd give me a chance, I'd extend her the same courtesy. Not like I have anything to lose by trying.

If she'd give me a chance, I'd extend her the same courtesy. Not like I have anything to lose by trying.
That's honourable tbh.

Tbh it would be ideal if she was blind even better if she cant talk

Well she would be visually appealing, although even blind girls have high standards so maybe they would not date a manlet.
Although having a GF is about the shared experiences, you will not be able to share some experiences the same way others do with a blind foid. But perhaps that is better than nothing. I would have to go on a few dates to see. Although this thread gives me an idea for my own thread to make

She won’t feel safe unless you’re physically imposing. Gym maxxed Ogre-cels and Chad only.