Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you eat the cum omelette in order to become Chad?

Would you eat the cum omelette in order to become Chad?

• Yes, I would have to throw up for 2 weeks in a row but after that a lifetime as Chad awaits me.

Votes: 53 59.6%
  • Hell no! I'd rather be dead than eat that shit.

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • No! But I have no driver's license and would eat a cum omelette to get one.

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Imagine you could be teleported right into the room at the time that Ami Emerson shot the cum omelette video and if you ate the cum omelette instead of her you would magically turn into a 10/10 gigachad forever. Would you do it? You would not have to let the guys spray a load on you...just eat the entire omelette.

Yes ofc kek. Eating cum to be a gigachad is a cheap price

I’d rather get sent to the chair

What a question

Yes, i dont care. It shouldnt be that bad.

I think what this thread establishes so far is that being an incel is worse than eating a cum omelette.

gay thread ngl. but i would

Anyone that votes no is bluepilled.

No man. I'm too autistic for the Chad lifestyle anyway.

Nah, being an incel sucks but eating an omlette made of the cum from like 100 guys to become a chad is a stain on your soul forever.

I am that 1 vote

volcel if you wouldn't

No. But maybe would with daddie's of cute teen girl, if this is requirement to have her as waifu

depends on the size of the omelette.

Nah, being an incel sucks but eating an omlette made of the cum from like 100 guys to become a chad is a stain on your soul forever.

Hold your nose and eat it bitch. If you were a 10/10 Chad, you could have chicks eating your cum omelette every night.

No. But maybe would with daddie's of cute teen girl, if this is requirement to have her as waifu
No man. I'm too autistic for the Chad lifestyle anyway.
I’d rather get sent to the chair
get the fuck off my forum fucking volcels reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Too many faggots on this site tbh

No idea what that thing is

Yes it would be worth it

As long as its got seasoning

After seeing how chad gets treated by women in @myherotrash chadfishing experiment and what he can get away with...
The 2 or 3 weeks of vomiting and possible 6 months of therapy would be well worth it. I'd probably have to sleep with a different girl every day for one month straight just for therapeutic purposes.

I've already decided on moneymaxxing and careermaxxing. I would eat a cum omelette just to get a first-year analyst position at Goldman Sachs. Or any bulge bracket financial institution. The only thing worse than being a middle-class incel is being a poor incel.

This is a no-brainer. I get to become a 10/10 Chad by eating a cum omelette? That's a steal.

I'd just clamp my nose with a clothespin, eat it in one go and then immediately chug a few glasses of the cheapest, nastiest wine I can find so I can get rid of the aftertaste.

I think what this thread establishes so far is that being an incel is worse than eating a cum omelette.

This.

Only if it's cooked well (to kill all bacteria and sperm.)
JFL I'd eat it in a few seconds like an animal and then immediately puke and wash my mouth.

Stop making my stomach queasy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back