Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you eat the cum omelette in order to become Chad?

Would you eat the cum omelette in order to become Chad?

• Yes, I would have to throw up for 2 weeks in a row but after that a lifetime as Chad awaits me.

Votes: 53 59.6%
  • Hell no! I'd rather be dead than eat that shit.

Votes: 30 33.7%
  • No! But I have no driver's license and would eat a cum omelette to get one.

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
Fuck yeah I'd eat it clear in under 30seconds

Facial disfigurement has ruined my life. There is no limit to the degeneracy I would partake in for $50,000.

Holy fuck what is this thread? Fucking faggots

Sure, just drown it in sauces. I need to escape hell.

Holy fuck what is this thread? Fucking faggots
many here are too fed up with life, dignity worthless to them. I don't blame them and would probably do it too if given that reward with certain

Only if it's my own cum

many here are too fed up with life, dignity worthless to them. I don't blame them and would probably do it too if given that reward with certain
Ngl this is the sort of stuff that would make us look bad. Not stuff like lolipill or rapepill but it’s stuff like this that would make everyone think we are a bunch of faggots

It would be temporary suffering in exchange for a pleasurable lifetime,

I'd eat
It depends how early on in life. If I could do it now, then maybe. But if this option presented itself at 30 then no Kek. So depends on age tbh.

It’s really gay but it might be worth it. Brutal faggot pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back