Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you eat watermelon if it slowly turned you into a nigger?

Would you eat watermelon if it slowly turned you into a nigger?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Say each time you eat watermelon your skin got a little darker, you became a little better at basketball, you have more desire to steal things, your hair gets a bit more niggerish, you become a little worse at swimming, you get better at singing hip hop and R&B, your dick becomes bigger and other things.

If you are already a nigger your degree of nigger becomes more pronounced.

If you keep eating watermelons you eventually turn into a full nigger, a reverse Michael Jackson

also brutal no reply pill

i have contemplated how much my life would improve if i was a nigger. they get so much free shit thrown at them and they have the nerve to whinge... fucken niggers

I don't like watermelon anyway.

I would rather be Nordic chad.

kirby is a nigger

Didnt ate a single one this summer

Becoming a nig nog would defenetely be an imrovement. Altho Niggers are subhuman filthy apes, atleast they can slay white jbs with minimal effort.

Say each time you eat watermelon your skin got a little darker, you became a little better at basketball, you have more desire to steal things, your hair gets a bit more niggerish, you become a little worse at swimming, you get better at singing hip hop and R&B, your dick becomes bigger and other things.

If you are already a nigger your degree of nigger becomes more pronounced.

If you keep eating watermelons you eventually turn into a full nigger, a reverse Michael Jackson
hey retard I can bump random threads too :) * and its not my fault your too much of a spastic to understand the point of the other thread. now gtfo my notifications faggot

Last edited:
Why the fuck would I want to become black?

Why the fuck would I want to become black?
Better at basketball, better at rapping, better at stealing, audition for blacked.com, easier to get into Harvard