Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ever pay chad to ascend ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41190
  • Start date
Deleted member 41190

Deleted member 41190

Self-banned
-
I see alot of Chads on youtube promote their payed courses for guys "struggling" in the dating field . Would you ever consider giving chad your money in hopes to ascend or learn how to ascend , what do you guys think

pay him to tell me what? if I was good looking I wouldn't have any trouble getting laid

I see alot of Chads on youtube promote their payed courses for guys "struggling" in the dating field . Would you ever consider giving chad your money in hopes to ascend or learn how to ascend , what do you guys think
They're all just scammers, so no. If they want to help you ascend they'll pay for your jaw repair surgery and leg-lengthening surgeries

No. It’s a scam.

JFL all "PU artists" are scams :feelshaha: they are just trying to make money out of bluepilled retards fuck these clowns :dab:

i already know how to ascend, don't be ugly

will he wave a magic wand and make me grow 6 inches?

Just get scammed theorem

lol what? Show me one PUA scammer that is a Chad

If you feel like your looks aren't that bad and that you might be a fakecel who just hasn't ascended yet, then sure, go for it. I wouldn't pick up some random asshole from youtube, though, there's much better services out there.

For me, though, my looks are that bad and I won't ascend. So no, I would never give my money away to some scammer or psychiatrist who will promise to fix something that they have no power over.

Redpill PUA crap is BS
It is just a waste of time and money
The answer is no

If you ask them for honest advice they will just repeat to have more confidence.No, i want concrete steps not theories.A real chad doesn't know consciously how he got laid.

The author of this thread is probably retarded :feelsaww:

Anything to do with pickup ‘art’=:bluepill: