Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you fack Sadoka-Chan maby?

Would you fack her

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Dedsrs

Last edited:
How do we let these motherfuckers slide in here?

tenor.gif

This guy @pp183 or as I call him "Soccer Chang" because he played soccer and literally traveled internationally to play in soccer tournaments in HS

I have seen pics and @BummerDrummer has also seen them and can confirm, THIS DUDE IS "K POP MAXXED" AND LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD BE IN BTS (DED SRS)

He is also 6'2 and lives in China where the average height is 5'6

Mirin his stats ngl. Mogs @Coulan sir
So he's a huge fucking LARP? That...that kinda seriously pisses me off.

It's too easy to join this website. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if there were a bunch of foids among us. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

all the ricecels I saw pics of on discord servers ended up being tall, good looking moggers

Bro I am getting real fucking tired of attractive guys on here. No matter which way you spin it, they are wrong to be here
>They benefit from the Halo Effect, and therefore have no idea how much we suffer
>They can get women if they put any effort in, so they are either unforgivably lazy or pretending to empathize with us
>They don't know what it's like to be ugly and rejected
Just fuck LARPers. If you're a blackpilled Chadlite maybe just be honest about, but don't go around trying to empathize with us. At least never have the gall to bring up looks or lookism in front of us.

all the ricecels I saw pics of on discord servers ended up being tall, good looking moggers
It's too easy to join this website. In fact i wouldn't be surprised if there were a bunch of foids among us. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Wow, I can’t believe this. @pp183 was once my best friend until this news arrived. This is really frightening and dangerous to our democracy

Wow, I can’t believe this. @pp183 was once my best friend until this news arrived. This is really frightening and dangerous to our democracy
But seriously, bro...is he really a LARP? I like him, and it would be a damn shame if he was just LARPing without good justification

IMO he looks creepy in a Michael Jackson bad surgery sort of way. I think he still has a place here

soccercels rise up

@pp183 HAS WHITE HOES HITTING HIM UP IN THE DMS TOO. I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS KPOPMAXXING WAS LEGIT BUT NO ONE BELIEVED ME AND NOW YOU CARE? FUCKING GRIFTERS

it's a shitposting thread, @pp183 has a pretty fucked up face, asymmetry and other shit.
I just realized this. I am so unbelievably fucking stupid sometimes it's embarrassing. It's hard to tell nowadays tbh.

because there's no photo verification, though that would be nice.

@pp183 HAS WHITE HOES HITTING HIM UP IN THE DMS TOO. I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS KPOPMAXXING WAS LEGIT BUT NO ONE BELIEVED ME AND NOW YOU CARE? FUCKING GRIFTERS
@pp183 answer the door

yeah, he's only good qualities would be his hair (like every other asian really) and his 5ft8 height which isn't tall but it's not bad in his area.
I'm relieved in the sense he didn't LARP, but I wish he got to have been a Chang instead of being stuck with us.

All the users that got doxed ended up being good looking
soccercels rise up
because there's no photo verification, though that would be nice.
mogs me

i have almost average face and almost 5'9
I was just memeing about pp183 being a chang he is actually a close fren of mine and I was just having fun :feelsaww: but Peep the new poll I just added to the thread bhais

I was just memeing about pp183 being a chang he is actually a close fren of mine and I was just having fun :feelsaww: but Peep the new poll I just added to the thread bhais
Clickbait

I would beat her until there's nothing but blood and pulp on the fucking pavement ded srs

Because upon emerging from the TV and seeing my face and race she would try to return to whichever dimension she came from

Because upon emerging from the TV and seeing my face and race she would try to return to whichever dimension she came from
COPELOS

does he play soccer too

Yes she fucking would faggot. Irl 2D foids would act the same way 3D foids do. This is the pill you weebcucks can't swallow

I would then grab her by the hair, drag her out back, and proceed to beat her to death :dab:

Yes she fucking would faggot. Irl 2D foids would act the same way 3D foids do. This is the pill you weebcucks can't swallow

I would then grab her by the hair, drag her out back, and proceed to beat her to death :dab:
shes really horny and wants to be fucked

I would ngl tbh

@Barney Calhoun

She turns into a loli and films it all putting it on the internet, ruining the guys life. Just FYI

:feelsaww: She turns into a loli and films it all putting it on the internet, ruining the guys life. Just FYI
ye I found the loli con elements off putting and the ending left a bad taste in my mouth ngl but I think the concept in the video above is nice and cute

What happened to this thread? Why is everyone talking about fakecels?