Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you fuck an obese girl who wants you?

Would you fuck an obese girl who wants you?

• Yes, her fat probably makes her vag tight af

Votes: 39 62.9%
  • No, fuck off degenerate shitposter!

Votes: 23 37.1%

• Total voters
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I would, I'm desperate as fuck and my dick needs warmth, Canada is cold af, my willy need a pussy

I have only two standards: don't be obese, and don't be deformed.
I'm worried that I'm not blackpilled enough...

DAFMFP said:
I have only two standards: don't be obese, and don't be deformed.
I'm worried that I'm not blackpilled enough...

I'm offensive and I find that women!

If she wants you, obviously yes.

yeah, sounds good.

I'd rather use a pencil sharpener as a fleshlight.

Say no to fatties. Stop inflating their SMV.

existentialhack said:
Say no to fatties. Stop inflating their SMV.

Absolutely. Not that it would matter since they can go for fat fetishist and... they despise us anyway (we remind them of their "real" looksmatch).

Obese? Fuck no. I like thick girls, wide hips, big ass, big things, but obese is fucking disgusting.

Obese? Fuck no. I like thick girls, wide hips, big ass, big thighs, big calves, but obese is fucking disgusting.

no overweight and lower only if i worked hard to lose my weight witches can too

Two things:

1. Her tits are big? And round?
2. How fat are we talking about? A 400lbs monster or a 200lbs chubby?

If her tits are big and she's not over 200-215ish lbs, I would do it.

No. Fat people are worthless.

Yes, you are volcel otherwise

No, because I wouldn't be able to get it up for a landwhale

ilieknothing said:

If you're obese yourself you're VOLCEL if you wouldnt. If you're a gymceling or fit you're not.

>No is winning

Purge volcels pls

fuuark straight-up 8-8 draw

this forum is a legit down the middle split of truecels and hypergamous males

Probably get some head and that's it. I'm into chubby and thick girls but obese is pushing it.

Yes otherwise you're a volcel.

I'm getting sick of the retards who think not fucking anything with a pulse makes you VOLCEL. There's people on here who believe not fucking grannies and dead females makes you VOLCEL. Fuck off

Nautica1983 said:
I'm getting sick of the retards who think not fucking anything with a pulse makes you VOLCEL. There's people on here who believe not fucking grannies and dead females makes you VOLCEL. Fuck off

I will fuck an 50 years old female througth.

Nope, fat seem smelly to me and I can't imagine the smell from a fat vagina. Pussy cheese

Nautica1983 said:
ilieknothing said:
If you're obese yourself you're VOLCEL if you wouldnt. If you're a gymceling or fit you're not.
Fatcel is volcel. If you are skinny you are not volcel as many females like skinny and there are skinny Chads (it’s all the face)

YES YES YES ANYTHING THAT'S ALIVE AND LEGAL

Definitely not, that's extremely gross to even think about.

i'd rather fuck a dead, slim woman than an obese woman, but, yeah fuck it. if i could find her pussy and stick it in, hell yeah

too bad she wouldn't let me.

If you wouldn't you are volcel. No idea how some of you people convince yourselves otherwise.

I've never had a woman openly desire me, try to seduce me, or flirt with me. I highly doubt I could resist any woman who wasn't mentally retarded or overtly faking it to take something from me.

ban_collector said:
If you wouldn't you are volcel. No idea how some of you people convince yourselves otherwise.

Because we have normal functioning brain

Yes

If you answer no then you are a volcel

As long she has good hygiene

ban_collector said:

That became an established common theme on incels for a few months now. "Landwhales aren't human, so I would consider myself still incel."

I've tried finding fatties online but they too hate short minorities with hideous face. That's when I knew it was over.

I don't mind fat girls. Some of them can be pretty hot.

just lol at all you fakecels. I'd hatefuck every hole of a fat retarded femoid. And if I'm really getting into it, I'll add some.

Volcels exposed in the thread

a-virgin-nigger said:
Volcels exposed in the thread

Says the blackcel who refuses to run BBC thug game.

If she has a cute face, nice olive skin and black hair I totally would. Women are just objects to me anyway.

If she was just chubby then sure thing. If she was obese, then hell no!

Depends how obese. 200lbs, yes. If it's heavier than me, no.

I actually find a lot of overweight women attractive. I prefer women in shape, but I am wired to find most women attractive.

Yes, but even obese girls can get guys better looking than us e.g. my 600 pound life.

would be puke-inducing and non-erected

Yes, her fat probably makes her vag tight af
Another fatpilled genius :feelsthink:

Yeah no problems with fat foids as long as she's not a 400 lbs mass of flesh. I would try to convince her to lose weight, maybe she would be somewhat attractive underneath all that fat

Ofc , tbh at this point is more about company than sex