Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you go Christmaxxing to get a Ukrainian bride

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm thinking of Slavmaxxing, but then I realise that they're all hyper-Conservative Christians, I'm an Atheist and I really don't like religion. I like Communist countries like Mainland China and Vietnam because almost everyone is an Atheist there, but if you want a Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Serbian, Bulgarian, Etc. wife you cannot under any circumstances be an Atheist. They also hate us because until 1991 we used to oppress them and now that they're free from us Atheists they are doing everything in their power to push Christianity into everything, probably to spite us. :feelswhat:

Now I'm thinking of allowing Ukrainian refugees to stay at my house to try and find one to ascend with, but then I'll realise that I'll have to go Christmaxxing and probably live a life of lies saying that I'm also a pious Christian. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Fellow Atheistcels, would y'all also go Christmaxxing to get a sexy Slav? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

wow you can allow ukrainian to stay at your house? Do it of course then, those women would be thankful just make sure its a stacy. They'd definitely fuck you

I'm thinking of Slavmaxxing, but then I realise that they're all hyper-Conservative Christians, I'm an Atheist and I really don't like religion. I like Communist countries like Mainland China and Vietnam because almost everyone is an Atheist there, but if you want a Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Serbian, Bulgarian, Etc. wife you cannot under any circumstances be an Atheist. They also hate us because until 1991 we used to oppress them and now that they're free from us Atheists they are doing everything in their power to push Christianity into everything, probably to spite us. :feelswhat:

Now I'm thinking of allowing Ukrainian refugees to stay at my house to try and find one to ascend with, but then I'll realise that I'll have to go Christmaxxing and probably live a life of lies saying that I'm also a pious Christian. :feelswhat::blackpill:

Fellow Atheistcels, would y'all also go Christmaxxing to get a sexy Slav? :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Do it

how do you apply for a refugee to stay? I'd love to try as well

No that’s too much of simping for me

I'm not Atheist but i will do it in heartbeat because i'm not a volcel like you.
I'm not going to be a simp and i will not be the dog in the house.

all atheists should be killed