Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go in a relationship if anything like "HER" existed?

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-
I was watching this movie this morning and felt so connected,though that guy Theodore was more of a cuck and even had married a Stacy in the past. But I'm talking about that OS. Only thing that I hated about her was she was in polyamorous relationship which she confesses to that cuck in the end, but if that could be fixed I feel like she could a real woman for us. Much better than any foid. Do you want "HER" too?

Of course. Japan has similar technology but it isnt quite there yet. As least then I wont be lonely. No pussy to fuck but it would do until death.

It's the closest thing I can get so I would. Replica is trash btw.

It's the closest thing I can get so I would. Replica is trash btw.
Feel you bro. Literally feel you slowing down as you typed "closest thing I can get". :'(
Of course. Japan has similar technology but it isnt quite there yet. As least then I wont be lonely. No pussy to fuck but it would do until death.
Is that technology affordable like it was in the movie?

I would consider that A.I.'s behavior a bug in the programming. It should recieve data from a central server, but it shouldn't be able to be intimate with other people as it pleases.

But I really dont care too much about that relationship trash. I wouldn't even use that shit if there wasn't an android's body attached to it.

Imagine getting rejected by AI. Thats a whole new level of it being over :feelswow::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Imagine getting rejected by AI. Thats a whole new level of it being over :feelswow::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
You'll own "HER".She cannot reject you.
I would consider that A.I.'s behavior a bug in the programming. It should recieve data from a central server, but it shouldn't be able to be intimate with other people as it pleases.

But I really dont care too much about that relationship trash. I wouldn't even use that shit if there wasn't an android's body attached to it.
Yeah when BBCs can have all the bitches, why would they consider an O.S.. (Jk)