Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you guys be interested in my bringing back an old Serge crowd favorite?

• Thread starter Frat Link The Chad
  • Start date

Would you guys be interested in my bringing back an old Serge crowd favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Now we’re sharing the same dream 222
★★★★★
Oldschool users have told me what Serge used to do was post up the wacky bios users have to write about themselves when joining up here and the wackier the better of course. :feelsclown:

Apparently this was very popular with the userbase whenever Serge would do this. :society:

So what do you think? :feelshehe:

Nice signature :feelswhat:

PLEASE DO THIS.

Also does Serges account still exist ?

Enemy agents will use this secret information to more easily infiltrate our tight networks.

I don't really mind, so long as you anonymize them and never reveal whom the bios belong to unless they consent.

Yes, insult people with your power to lead them to SanctionedSuicide. :feelshehe:

I don't understand what are you saying I even translated fuck my subhuman brain

Ah, yes, those were always very entertaining. Seeing the shit IT and normies come up with trying to into the forum. Shouldnt take too much effort on the mod side, good entertainment value, and gives the userbase some insight into the efforts of subversive forces